Dodge Demon

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Cool, Mitchell! Of your various incredible cars, I wouldn't be surprised if you pick this one to take out more than you'd guess now. For one thing, a guy as tall as you will no doubt LOVE the comfort and clearance inside the car. Also, lots easier ingress and egress than, say, a Mclaren or FGT. Should be a lot of fun for relatively little money.

Thanks! Looks like there are 3-4 colors not available for early builds - of course, they were my choices 1-2-3. Go figure.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
...there are 3-4 colors not available for early builds - of course, they were my choices 1-2-3...

"Murphy" gets his mail at my place on alternate weekdays. I've always wondered where his other 'drop' was.

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Wow, bummer- guess they are serious about the "late availability" colors. I was hoping they were just trying to scare a few people from all ordering these cars in the same few colors. Might have to rethink my F8 green choice.

davidn

GT Owner
Mar 11, 2007
Carrollton,Texas
Got one on order.....

Attachments

• IMG_6077.jpg
    IMG_6077.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 274

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I dropped off my truck at dodge dealer for air bag recall. He had 4 demons all sold in an hour. He does have a gorgeous maroon Hellcat for about 5k under msrp. For some reason posting pics from my cell isn't working so if anyone is interested pm and I'll send sticker and car pic and dealer info.

Last edited:

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
http://www.autoblog.com/2017/06/27/2018-dodge-challenger-hellcat-widebody-wider-grippier-faster/

Talk about pumping the models out!:facepalm:

Never have understood this. I remember when I had a Z06 and a few months later you could get the Grand Sport that looked identical for almost half the price.

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Hard to go wrong with fender flares. I will even take them bolted on with exposed hardware.

acolvin

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2015
Ewa Beach, HI
That is simply brilliant!!

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota