My office is more of a GT shrine now.

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
Finally got my Rally 11 art framed and stretched, and it inspired me to take down 2 walls of Masters / golf stuff, and put up my new Ford GT art. Got two of the pieces at the Rally. Thanks DBK ! I will always remember getting the poster signed by Raj, and Camilo at the track. Camilo's signature looks like an extension of the windshield wiper. What a great 2 days that was !

I found the black, original GT "automotive silhouette sculpture from Halmo " on our Forum about a month ago. Ordered it that day, and had it come from Italy within 10 days. They said I was one of the first US orders, so come on down ! Good quality, but hard to show the silhouette on my phone pic.

Moved my Camilo canvas to the wall above my scale GT display, and it fits great. I have one wall with a combination of Ferrari, Ford GT, Gurney Eagle winning at SPA, and Chaparral pen and ink drawings by my longtime friend Bill Neale.

Anyone need a bunch of Masters signed flags, framed, for their wall ?

Attachments

• GT 1.jpg
    GT 1.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 491
  • GT 2.jpg
    GT 2.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 493
  • GT 3.jpg
    GT 3.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 487
  • GT 4.jpg
    GT 4.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 454
  • GT 5.jpg
    GT 5.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 458
  • GT 7.jpg
    GT 7.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 462
  • GT 6.jpg
    GT 6.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 469

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
They are in the opposite order I planned for them to be in.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I knew all it would take was you coming to your first Rally Phil. Now your office looks presentable. Congratulations. Everything looks great!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Nice collection!

GT40KID

Jan 2, 2017
Switzerland
Finally got my Rally 11 art framed and stretched, and it inspired me to take down 2 walls of Masters / golf stuff, and put up my new Ford GT art. Got two of the pieces at the Rally. Thanks DBK ! I will always remember getting the poster signed by Raj, and Camilo at the track. Camilo's signature looks like an extension of the windshield wiper. What a great 2 days that was !

I found the black, original GT "automotive silhouette sculpture from Halmo " on our Forum about a month ago. Ordered it that day, and had it come from Italy within 10 days. They said I was one of the first US orders, so come on down ! Good quality, but hard to show the silhouette on my phone pic.

Moved my Camilo canvas to the wall above my scale GT display, and it fits great. I have one wall with a combination of Ferrari, Ford GT, Gurney Eagle winning at SPA, and Chaparral pen and ink drawings by my longtime friend Bill Neale.

Anyone need a bunch of Masters signed flags, framed, for their wall ?

Very very nicely done!

Do you also own any of the f-cars in the one picture?

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Very nice.

As long as you can see the wallpaper you can continue to acquire essential pieces :willy

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
Man you have good taste!

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Well.....there goes the 'Office Deduction' on your income taxes.

You might think about qualifying as a 501c3 religious charity now.

I trust you've made, or are planning accommodations for an altar to sacrifice Ferrari's!?

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
Very very nicely done!

Do you also own any of the f-cars in the one picture?

I have a car partner for the last 13 years. We owned a 355 Spider for 11 years, and now have a 2013 California Plus 30. We bought and sold a 1996 Twin Turbo 911 Pbug, as well as a 2009 ZR1 we sold 6 months ago. He taught me to powershift his 1967 390 Mustang in 1968, and his company has been our company Audit accountant since 1992. If your accountant approves the partnership, what could be wrong? He is also a great hands on piddler on the cars, and I am more of a driver. Another buddy and I did 1,500 miles over 5 days in west Texas / Big Bend in 2005 on the Texas 1000 Vintage Car Rallye. I got to ride in a 330 Ferrari in 1967, and drive it in 1969, so I will always hold a soft spot for the brand.

All that being said, our 2005 Ford GT has absolutely been the coolest car we ever owned, and being at Rally 11 together in Austin with a bunch of you guys was the cherry on the pie !

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I like your decorator's taste! LOL

Ed

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Very cool!
Best,
Mark

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
Thanks guys.

My big Camilo canvas keeps falling while we are gone at night. Changing hangers today.

Hope it's not a bad spirit, wanting to go back to the old position.

Also, watched the 24 Hour War on Amazon Prime, and it is a great documentary! It even sucked my wife in for the last half hour.

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
Very well done! I must have missed the #2 silhouette could you share some additional details as to where it can be purchased? I did a search with no luck which is probably operator error.

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
I got it from Halmosculptures.com. Just now looked on the site, and don't see the Ford GT I ordered. They responded to my emails quickly, so you might reach out to them about the GT one.

http://www.halmosculpture.com/store/c2/automotiveframed

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
I got it from Halmosculptures.com. Just now looked on the site, and don't see the Ford GT I ordered. They responded to my emails quickly, so you might reach out to them about the GT one.

http://www.halmosculpture.com/store/c2/automotiveframed

Thank you for the help and I didn't see the GT on their site either. I will shoot them a line and see what happens.

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
I would like to put this poster on the wall of my garage.

Can I be told where I can buy a copy and receive it in France?

Thank you in advance and best regards.

GT 7.jpg

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
You may want to message DBK about the poster.

I received my Ford GT Certificate Package from the Ford Performance Group. I am very happy to have the brochure and the certificate from Ford, as well as another window sticker. I may not have room to put up the poster I received, as my walls are filled up again.

Thanks Ford GT Forum for another great memorabilia find !

Attachments

• GT 1.jpg
    GT 1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 174
  • GT 2.jpg
    GT 2.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 178

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
You may want to message DBK about the poster.

DBK.

I sent you a Private Message on that subject.

Best regards.

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
I would like to put this poster on the wall of my garage.

Can I be told where I can buy a copy and receive it in France?

Thank you in advance and best regards.

View attachment 45942

Because no one answered my question, I decided to create myself the posters designed to decorate the bedroom of my two Ford GT.

It is not as professional work, but for me, the goal is achieved.

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

The garage I built for my two Ford GT is ready.
The walls tell the life of the 2005 with me.
From the end of the year, and over the time, they will also tell the life of the 2017, white / blue strips, that will join it.
The success of its racing sister, at Le Mans 2016, as well as Daytona and Silverstone 2017, are already posted to welcome it.

IMG_0053.jpg

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Francis, for a European garage, it looks very American. My compliments.