Americas Supercar Ford GT SAE Event April 5, 2017- UPDATE MARCH 19,2017

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Latest update.: PLEASE READ....(please refer to the update dated 3/8 2017 , same title, for more details if needed..

Tickets :
In discussions with SAE on Thursday , All tickets have been mailed out and if you purchased directly, you should receive soon. I have received mine.

Table 1:
--I have Rex's (1) and DBK's (2 tkts) , Tickets and will hand deliver to them.
--I mailed Bill (Indy GT ) Ticket to him yesterday. (1)
--I mailed Rich (GT Guy) Ticket to him yesterday.(1)
--I mailed Nick S. ticket to him yesterday (1)
--Brian (Stormcat) (1) , Chip Beck (1) and Paul (Sinovac) (2 tkts)... please PM your mailing address to me and I will mail them tomorrow.. then pay me by $check$ in return mail.

Table 2: (table coordinated by Hotts's) All 10 of these tickets were purchased directly and you should receive shortly.

Table 3 : John (moose) ,Michelle (moose) , Fred C. ,Vaught K, Andy B (me) --5 tickets purchased directly and you should receive shortly.

Table 3 : Balance of 5 Tickets . I have these tickets .
In a conference call with Ford Motor Company on Friday, I made these 5 tickets available and invited Ford Design and Development Engineers that worked on the New FORD GT Program so that they will sit with us at our tables . This should allow for some interesting "table Dialogue" during the event and dinner.

Summary: Both the SAE Management and the Ford Motor Company Management are fully updated as to our
--Group attendance,
--2005-2006 Ford GT Ownership and
--our 2017-2019 New FGT Allocations. So, it should be a nice event for all of us.

When you come to COBO Hall --don't forget your ticket !

andy (ajb)

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Thanks for putting this all together Andy! Can't wait!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Look forward to it!

EDIT, Tickets arrived.

Last edited:

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Thank you Andy! We're looking forward to this.