Future potential owner here some questions about a Ford GT I want to buy....

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
I personally get nervous with auction cars. Not saying they are all bad by any means but the excitement, bright lights and cameras can get you revved up
(not that they're trying to do that especially with an open bar for the big buyers) and other bidders on the same vehicle can give you a sense of assurance that the vehicle is "A" OK when maybe it's not. It takes time to purchase a good vehicle and the right vehicle. Shelby will never steer you wrong and take all the time you need to make your decision. don't get pressured at an auction. do I dare mention GMG with the black car? just sayin

doug5m5

Feb 23, 2017
Newport Beach Ca
Hi, I am so ready to buy a 06 FGT, but having a hard time locating a nice under 10k miles TUNGSTEN car with stripes and wheels at least would like all 4. Please forward me or call if you know of a PP car. I am not a dealer !. Thanks Doug 714-496-6255 Ca.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
At 6' I doubt you'll have any GT legroom issues (the seat goes way back) but depending on how your potatoes are sacked you may have some upper back width challenges. At 5'11" / 230 I am very comfortable in the GT but find my Viper quite tight up top. As far as picking a GT up that is priced to reflect its condition....make sure you get a realistic breakdown on what it will cost to bring it up to whatever level you're happy with. This number may shock you.
Figure out how to land a GT asap and head to the Rally this fall! Happy Hunting!
Listen If Rick AKA Cobra guy can fit in a GT any one can he has to walk sideways thru doorways literally!

Attachments

• IMG_0109.jpg
    IMG_0109.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 109