The BIG annoucment day

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
My buddy wmjim just found this photo from the BIG DAY at Rally X. Maybe I looked skeptical then but everything Raj told us that day is coming true. What an amazing ride!:thumbsup:thumbsup

Attachments

• IMG_0493 (3).jpg
    IMG_0493 (3).jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 647

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
I remember it like yesterday. What a wave of emotion!!!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
:thumbsup

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Was a great day, event, rally etc. Quite a ride.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
What a day for sure! I for one was shocked.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Remember it well and was happy to be there and hear it directly from Raj !! The day we all realized there was a shot for us !!

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
I was very excited to be present, as well. It was an exciting time, to be sure... Still is!

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
I have it on video and yes I watch it from time to time. What of it? :wink

Vince H

wmjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Going through old photos, you never know what's going to be relevent later. Fun stuff

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I have that exact coat he has on!

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
an epic day indeed.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Great day, Great News, and Best of ALL, Raj delivered on his promise to us current GT owners!!

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
What a pinnacle moment for many of us there indeed. Ford has committed itself to something most unique in automotivdom by not only designing and building a most special one off race car / street masterpiece, but having key emissary Raj explain the opportunity many of us regular folk were going to have and well what da ya know!!!
I honestly feel like I think I would if I won a lottery for a LOT of money, except more. I've received the tap on the shoulder from The Ford Motor Company with their permission to acquire their masterpiece. God willing, money can always be made. For me this automotively, culturally and personally relevant moment can't.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
What a pinnacle moment for many of us there indeed. Ford has committed itself to something most unique in automotivdom by not only designing and building a most special one off race car / street masterpiece, but having key emissary Raj explain the opportunity many of us regular folk were going to have and well what da ya know!!!
I honestly feel like I think I would if I won a lottery for a LOT of money, except more. I've received the tap on the shoulder from The Ford Motor Company with their permission to acquire their masterpiece. God willing, money can always be made. For me this automotively, culturally and personally relevant moment can't.
+100%

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I have that exact coat he has on!

Raj was looking for it after the speech. I can't believe you are getting a NGT after talking his coat!

Ed