Memorabilia Score!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
No, it's too small. I'm 5'10 and 180 and even if I hit the treadmill for a few months, I'd still need an axe to take some height off.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
I seriously thought about bidding on that. Perfect Dave. Jealous.

Vince H

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
No, it's too small. I'm 5'10 and 180 and even if I hit the treadmill for a few months, I'd still need an axe to take some height off.

it can't look as bad as "yolo" short! beside high water is back in style :lol

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
I'm sorry, but those with younger kids that watch the Disney channel....

Just can't get this out of my head. :biggrin

IMG_0817.PNG

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Honestly, I was trying to figure out where the hell I saw it in the first place but I can't remember. I think it was on a Twitter or Instagram feed of some kind, or maybe the IMSA e-mail newsletter. I follow all the drivers and the sanctioning bodies, so it probably came from one of those. Usually IMSA does stuff with the Austin Hatcher Foundation, so they frequently will have driver and team memorabilia available when they do benefits.

I would assume that the driver changes suits at least once or twice in a 24 hour race so maybe there''ll be another. Shesgotlegs bought a pair of gloves Joey Hand wore during Le Mans at an auction at Watkins Glen (or maybe it was Mosport) last year when we were there. Joey himself auctioned them in front of the truck. :lol

You rang???
Joey wore them during Le Mans as well as Watkins Glen. What an ambassador and all round gentleman for Ford, Auto Racing and the Austin Hatcher Foundation which he has been a part of for a number of years!

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 140

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
You rang???
Joey wore them during Le Mans as well as Watkins Glen. What an ambassador and all round gentleman for Ford, Auto Racing and the Austin Hatcher Foundation which he has been a part of for a number of years!

Your gloves and my suit need to meet. :lol Rally 12. I'll bring the sombrero.

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Si... and Shazam. :facepalm: :wink

JRGoens

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2008
Lincoln, NE
Hope this isn't breaking any rules, but I thought someone from the Forum may be interested in this autographed suit from Scott Dixon used in 2016.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scott-Dixon...rn-Firesuit-/201840895839?hash=item2efea7a75f

I have no affiliation with this charity.

Thanks, John