Thursday February 16th, 2017

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Ok, the Liquid Blue car locally is getting delivered this week. Gonna try and set this up for you, but nobody is in a hurry to drive here. They just inexplicably dumped salt everywhere over 1/2" of snow again and these cars need clear bra big time.

Dave: I really need to see the liquid blue. I love the liquid red, but have too many red cars according to Sue!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Ok Liquid Blue fans; liquid blue car is coming to garage mahal in just over a week.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Ok --very good. Would like to bring my Midnight Blue 2006 at some point if the 'Liquid Blue' is on-site for a while.
....we can do some comparator photos etc....
Near term however...... temperatures in the low teens and big snowstorm next Monday.. Salt will be everywhere...

andy (ajb)

cobra498

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2010
Central Ca;ifornia
Ok --very good. Would like to bring my Midnight Blue 2006 at some point if the 'Liquid Blue' is on-site for a while.
....we can do some comparator photos etc....
Near term however...... temperatures in the low teens and big snowstorm next Monday.. Salt will be everywhere...

andy (ajb)

Boy am I glad I moved away from that weather, salt drove me nuts, gets every where on vehicles.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Dave: I really need to see the liquid blue. I love the liquid red, but have too many red cars according to Sue!

Come by my house... mine just arrived.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
pics please

andy (ajb)

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
pics please

andy (ajb)

Jay Mario JD 7110.jpg

TTS

GT Owner
Apr 11, 2008
Hastings, Nebraska

You forgot to edit the reflection on the floor.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
you're not supposed to look that close!