P0174, Lean Bank 2 solved

What is the part name and number?

Very interesting! What is the part name, number, and cost?

Thanks!

Ordered the part from local Ford Dealership (about 30 miles out), received it and installed. No more Codes and the car getting better fuel mileage and seems to be much more “peppy”.
On a side note never had a single day not able to drive it as in-between ordering the hose and getting the new one has sealed the tear with urethane flexible cement and stiffened the hose with plastic and RTV and electrical tape. Worked fine.
Was e mailing with Shadowman thru this process and as always genuinely appreciate his kind approach and knowledge that he shares. Thanks Bill! from mid[/QUOTE]

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Pete S, thanks for the info. Since we have similar number of miles, I promptly went out and checked mine. The hose is somewhat stiff, but no cracks showing. I'll check it from time to time. However, rather than ordering that specific hose from the dealer, you could easily substitute some oil/fuel rated hose of the same internal diameter from a local parts store for a couple bucks.

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Very interesting! What is the part name, number, and cost?

Thanks!
[/QUOTE]

http://1fordgt.com/2017/FGT Check Engine/image1.JPG = part number. Cost, reasonable.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime