Sebring

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
wow .. after watching those highlights and the number of 'contacts' on each car, it is amazing they finish.
andy (ajb)

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Who's blue car was this at turn 6?

View attachment 45669
Hey B.. it was good to see you at the race ! Hope you made it home safely..

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
The FGT didn't take first place this time but to finish second at Sebring is good for a season which has only started. Go Ford!

Ed

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Hey B.. it was good to see you at the race ! Hope you made it home safely..

I did and good to see you as well. First time at Sebring and it is certainly a different animal. Cool track but since (apparently) I am a lazy ass, next year I am renting a cart. Not sure how its possible but I walked 9 miles during a 12 hr race. When your body is craving a protein smoothie every 2 hours during race, you did something wrong.

And what a crazy, fun mixed bag of fans. Take the Daytona crowd and throw in the military and spring break peeps and you have yourself an interesting dynamic. Maybe it was just me or the unique, flat sprawling of the track but the crowd seemed huge.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I did and good to see you as well. First time at Sebring and it is certainly a different animal. Cool track but since (apparently) I am a lazy ass, next year I am renting a cart. Not sure how its possible but I walked 9 miles during a 12 hr race. When your body is craving a protein smoothie every 2 hours during race, you did something wrong.

And what a crazy, fun mixed bag of fans. Take the Daytona crowd and throw in the military and spring break peeps and you have yourself an interesting dynamic. Maybe it was just me or the unique, flat sprawling of the track but the crowd seemed huge.

They said it was one of the largest crowds in years,, I didn't hear the final head count.. Last year was my first year and the weather was cold and rainy all day so the crowds were light.. I've come to find out from the regulars the race has a quirky cult like following .. makes it's a great place for people watching .. these guys were utterly ridiculous.. :biggrin

Attachments

• 2017-03-20 23.25.24.jpg
    2017-03-20 23.25.24.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Geez! Corvette, GT, and Risi prancing pony three abreast with contact between them all, unbelievable!

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Westbrook got brake checked-

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
It was great seeing all you guys in Sebring. Hope to catch you later in the year at Road Atlanta:biggrin

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
It was great seeing all you guys in Sebring. Hope to catch you later in the year at Road Atlanta:biggrin

:thumbsup:thumbsup

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida

It was nice to see you too.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit