SELLING EX-MATECH FGT STOCK

Desi

GT Owner
Jan 30, 2006
Germany
Hi Folks
I have decided to sell my complete stock of original, almost new FORD GT parts which I bought from MATECH in 2007 (3 complete cars - no MATECH GT1/GT3 parts!). Many, many parts - doors, clam shell, Ricardo transmission, electronics, wiring harness, muffler, clutch, steering column, BBS wheels, seats, sensors, cat, Macintosh, screws and nuts, etc. All parts have been removed by MATECH from NEW CARS which have been bought in 2005/2006 with only delivery miles. So e.g. doors or clam shells are painted and complete with all/most accessories (reed and tungsten grey). Parts are located in Berlin, Germany.

Sell only the complete lot. List and price on demand. Send PM

Cheers
Desi

Attachments

• IMG_0842.jpg
    IMG_0842.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 1,248
  • IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0818.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 1,260
  • IMG_0823.jpg
    IMG_0823.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 1,255
  • IMG_0827.jpg
    IMG_0827.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 1,248
  • IMG_0839.jpg
    IMG_0839.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 1,262
  • IMG_0833.jpg
    IMG_0833.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 1,259

DG1

GT Owner
Sep 21, 2016
Toronto
Anyone interested in trying to put together a group buy? I am interested in a few of the items- tranny, extra gauge set etc but not everything!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Im scared on the number. Im sure worth every penny, but that a lot of AWESOME stuff.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
first it would be interesting to get a complete inventory of what is there and the value of the combined lot. then..

if the ford gt forum as a group could come up with a fund to purchase everything from Desi at a discount since everything will purchased at once, and we can keep the parts amongst ourselves without having any one person hoard the parts, if someone truly needs a part they can buy it at a discounted rate which would eventually offset the initial investment and if you never end up needing a part well then consider your self lucky and consider the initial investment a charitable donation to the cause of keeping these cars on the road furthermore once most of the parts are sold the initial investment will have been returned through the sales, but alas, who to organize this venture? Dave?

I know I know it will never work, who will organize it who will store it who will handle the selling and distribution, etc etc. I was just thinking out loud.

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
first it would be interesting to get a complete inventory of what is there and the value of the combined lot. then..

if the ford gt forum as a group could come up with a fund to purchase everything from Desi at a discount since everything will purchased at once, and we can keep the parts amongst ourselves without having any one person hoard the parts, if someone truly needs a part they can buy it at a discounted rate which would eventually offset the initial investment and if you never end up needing a part well then consider your self lucky and consider the initial investment a charitable donation to the cause of keeping these cars on the road furthermore once most of the parts are sold the initial investment will have been returned through the sales, but alas, who to organize this venture? Dave

I know I know it will never work, who will organize it who will store it who will handle the selling and distribution, etc etc. I was just thinking out loud.

Great idea!

KKOSH

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2015
Milford, MI
Great idea!

interested in gauges

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Adding complexity is that the parts are in Germany so to get them to the US would involve a fair amount of packing and shipping (it looks like this is a container,, not a couple of boxes).

Desi

GT Owner
Jan 30, 2006
Germany
more pictures

Attachments

• IMG_0845.jpg
    IMG_0845.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 1,125
  • IMG_0835.jpg
    IMG_0835.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 1,138
  • IMG_0834.jpg
    IMG_0834.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 1,131
  • IMG_0830.jpg
    IMG_0830.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 1,129
  • IMG_0820.jpg
    IMG_0820.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 1,087

Desi

GT Owner
Jan 30, 2006
Germany
more

Attachments

• IMG_0904.jpg
    IMG_0904.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 1,065
  • IMG_0905.jpg
    IMG_0905.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 1,100
  • IMG_0832.jpg
    IMG_0832.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 1,065
  • IMG_0836.jpg
    IMG_0836.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1,089
  • IMG_0840.jpg
    IMG_0840.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 1,112

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Staggering how much inventory is there!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I can personally vouch for all these parts. I have been there and seen it all. Good to hear from you Desi. Dr Frank.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I'd be interested in L and R headlight assemblies, rear diffuser, a gearbox, instrument cluster, front and rear rotor sets,

Last edited:

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I'd be interested in L and R headlight assemblies, rear diffuser, a gearbox, instrument cluster, front and rear rotor sets,

Per the original post, he is looking to sell the entire package. Maybe he'll split it up later but right now it's all in.

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
If a group buy happens; Im in for 2 seats (L&R) 2 Headlights (L&R), rear diffuser and a steering wheel.

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Recently the GT Guys purchased the last cache of parts to be sold on the forum. Would make sense that the GT101 boys in United Kingdom would purchase this lot. Not sure GT Guys or Dearborn Performance would be interested in this large a purchase plus shipping costs. I would also be interested in a spare Recardo gearbox, drivers seat, gauge set, rear lower tie-rods and steering wheel.

Last edited:

Desi

GT Owner
Jan 30, 2006
Germany
Yes so do I ;-) Hope all is well in these crazy days Dr. Frank
Desi

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
Recently the GT Guys purchased the last cache of parts to be sold on the forum. Would make sense that the GT101 boys in United Kingdom would purchase this lot. Not sure GT Guys or Dearborn Performance would be interested in this large a purchase plus shipping costs. I would also be interested in a spare Recardo gearbox, drivers seat, gauge set, rear lower tie-rods and steering wheel.

Much as we'd love to secure all of these parts - the issue we'd have is tying up such a large amount of cash in inventory which would take, by my reckoning, at least five years before we actually saw any profit out of it. We have probably less than 10% of the volume of cars that you have on your side of the Atlantic. I have no doubt that over time this would be a smart investment - happy to store it here on the forum's behalf of course......

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
I think that is the biggest problem, such a large outlay of cash for so many parts with such a long time to get a return on investment. No doubt there are those interested in certain parts but the problem is, everyone (including myself) is always looking for a deal and to be able to purchase the entire lot will not lend itself to selling at rock bottom prices. Right now I am buying up all transmissions I can but in all reality, I can get them directly from Ford for just about what folks on the internet are willing to sell them for. Will be interesting to watch to see if a deal can be made on all the parts.

Mark H.

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
I'd like a rear diffuser and front splitter. Mine are getting a little worn... If someone organizes a group deal, I'll invest some in it.

Much as we'd love to secure all of these parts - the issue we'd have is tying up such a large amount of cash in inventory which would take, by my reckoning, at least five years before we actually saw any profit out of it. We have probably less than 10% of the volume of cars that you have on your side of the Atlantic. I have no doubt that over time this would be a smart investment - happy to store it here on the forum's behalf of course......

Dear David, i saw it tonight just before 11 p.m. french time, as i am in Perpignan driving back to Switzerland, do you have the slightest idea how much "Desi" want's for all of it ?

Do you really think, that you have enough storage room in your premises in U.k. ?

Can i reach you thursday or friday for my blocked car in switzerland, can someone which is familiar with "all the lights on the dash come on, but even when clutch is down and i press the red starter button car engine remains silent"

regards

Felix