SELLING EX-MATECH FGT STOCK

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Felix, check your black ground wire under the trunk liner coming from the battery. Lots of info here about loose ground wires. 10 mm wrench or socket and clean off paint around the bolt hole. re-attach bolt and snug down.

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Looks like a great collection of parts. Would be interesting to see an inventory list of what all is there.

nbg-mustang

Sep 5, 2014
Hast eine PN, bitte um Kontakt, gern auch hier direkt

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Did anyone pick up this stuff?

JCO1966

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 22, 2006
Greenville SC
Does anyone know if all these parts have been purchased?

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
I never hear anything more. Considering that he wanted to sell the complete batch, and the all the parts would have to be inventoried, packed, import duties paid, and shipped halfway around the world, I think he was asking too much.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
I looked at all this early on and just couldn't justify the cost and especially the logistics of the whole thing. the same thing happened on all the Ricardo stuff that was left over in the UK. I almost had a deal on it and then the guy handling it past away. we just couldn't come to terms. there is some really good stuff in the Matech batch for sure.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Where did the Ricardo stuff wind up? Seems like people would give up body parts to have access to transmission parts...

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Where did the Ricardo stuff wind up? Seems like people would give up body parts to have access to transmission parts...
don't really know where it ended up. the guy had some kind of connection to Ricardo and had a lot of stuff. it was a $200,000.00+ deal but it's just hard to deal with sellers across the pond and have a trusting relationship. I have a GT coming over from the UK in several boxes. whole car but in pieces. supposedly held up in customs. paid for it about a month ago. keeping my fingers crossed and a few other things crossed as well. lol

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Interesting stuff. A GT basket case sounds like a fun project to me.

Desi

GT Owner
Jan 30, 2006
Germany
Hi folks, was absent for a while. Of course I would prefer to sell my whole Matech GT parts stock (willing to make a Christmas special offer :wink) but of course I am selling also single items when it makes sense to ship (parts are in Berlin, Germany). So if anybody has a need for a special item for a special price, please let me know and send me a PM. Parts are almost in new condition (removed from new GT's by MATECH in order to transform the chassis into GT1 and GT3 series cars.

Desi

P8310009.jpgP8310067.jpgP8310055.jpgP8310014.jpg

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Good to hear from you Desi. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Desi

GT Owner
Jan 30, 2006
Germany
GT STOCK SOLD

Good start into the new year - I finally could sell my GT stock to a privat GT owner and enthusiast in Germany! A big truck with team will come in March and clear our cellar. So the fitness club of my wife can come (was originally planned for 2006 but was put on hold when I bought the whole MATECH stock ;-)

Cheers
Desi

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
I dunno........I think working out amongst all of your FGT parts would inspire and motivate me!!

Net Net - congrats on the sale!

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
interesting sale on the parts. I have to wonder if it's the same group in Germany that bought some chassis from me lately.

nbg-mustang

Sep 5, 2014
Desi hast du hier einen Kontakt?

Tomcat

GT Owner
Are any headlights available from this thread/inventory?

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
It says he sold the whole kit and kaboodle in February 2018, but no indication of where it went and he hasn't been back since.

Tomcat

GT Owner
It says he sold the whole kit and kaboodle in February 2018, but no indication of where it went and he hasn't been back since.

Roger and Danke (Thanks)!

franimal007

Owner
Nov 1, 2018
Endwell, NY
Anyone ask the price for all?