WANTED - Kirkham 427

OTG

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2009
Like the title says. If you know of one, please PM me. If there is a good market place for Cobras please send link - I haven't found anything up to date.

Thanks

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
If you aren't already aware, keep an eye on cobracountry.com

http://www.cobracountry.com/home2.html

OTG

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2009
Thanks. I have seen cobracountry.com. I was hoping that wasn't the best site, as it appears to be stuck in the 90s. I guess I'll deal with it.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Yes, it's just the first resource that came to mind, since it is cobra-focused. You could also post a similar "want ad" thread on clubcobra.com, and of course, there are always google and eBay searches... I've found many of my cars that way. Shelby at Elite Autos LLC just sold a super sweet black Kirkham to a neighbor of mine, not too long ago. They are out there...

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks. I have seen cobracountry.com. I was hoping that wasn't the best site, as it appears to be stuck in the 90s. I guess I'll deal with it.

Stuck in the 90's maybe, but cobracountry is to Cobras as Shelby is to GTs.

rnkma4

GT Owner
Jun 9, 2014
Santa Clarita
I recently purchased an early Kirkham, I will check with the seller for you, he's well connected in the Cobra world.

George

OTG

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2009
I recently purchased an early Kirkham, I will check with the seller for you, he's well connected in the Cobra world.

George

Awesome, thanks!! Congrats on the car - if you don't mind, shoot me or post some pics. While a polished Kirkham is a tad wild for me, it seems to be his calling card, so that's what I want. Plus it would look badass next to my ACR and FGT on the American side of the garage.

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
We have a brushed Kirkham with the polished stripes. Another nice look and maybe not so wild :)

OTG

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2009
We have a brushed Kirkham with the polished stripes. Another nice look and maybe not so wild :)

PM me with pics and price!!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Shelby Trio.

OTG,

I had a brushed Kirkham 427 with polished stripes and sold it a few years ago. A genuinely wild ride. No top and no provisions for one made it a poor choice for my skin cancer sensitive body here in Arizona. Still, it was amazing. My Cobra is in France now.

Chip

Attachments

• Shelby Trio Floor 2.jpg
    Shelby Trio Floor 2.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 111

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
PM me with pics and price!!

OTC,
Sorry for the confusion. We are not currently selling our Kirkham, I was just pointing out that Kirkham offered different options other than the polished look.

stephen_becker

Permanent Vacation
Jan 26, 2006
atlanta, ga & charleston, sc
Happy to help you out - give me a call or drop me an email
SGB
770 900 5532