Status
Not open for further replies.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
We have another one scheduled to come here this week that was shipped in a batch of I believe 4 cars, so they should knock out all of those hopefully this week.

Primarily because mine is the next one behind them. :lol

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA

Sweet! I'm looking forward to seeing it at Rally 12!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
what color?

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
We have another one scheduled to come here this week that was shipped in a batch of I believe 4 cars, so they should knock out all of those hopefully this week.

Yes!!

Vince H

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Jay Leno's was delivered yesterday. Ours were next to each other on the production floor, so hopefully mine shortly.

0bbc21f20ea8c5c34816889dc2a80046.png

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Bet you are getting anxious now!

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Jay Leno's was delivered yesterday. Ours were next to each other on the production floor, so hopefully mine shortly.

0bbc21f20ea8c5c34816889dc2a80046.png

I'd like to see it sitting next to his 1907 White steam car to marvel at the innovation of the last 110 years.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
good to hear things are progressing! hopefully a steady stream starts to happen. exciting times (again)

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
So we'll see some cool videos about Jay's car soon! I want to see DBK's NGT as his color choice has been a secret but not for long!

Ed

Mar 15, 2006
I met Chip Gnassi briefly at Barrett-Jackson in January. We have several mutual friends and it was great to finally meet him. If you ever meet him and shake his hand you will remember it. He has a vice-grip handshake. Good guy.

The bright orange GT is stunning. Give it a proper photo shoot and it may be the best looking one out there. Congrats Jay Leno!

Last edited:

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
should be an interesting jay leno's garage episode

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
I met Chip Gnassi briefly at Barrett-Jackson in January. We have several mutual friends and it was great to finally meet him. If you ever meet him and shake his hand you will remember it. He has a vice-grip handshake. Good guy.

The bright orange GT is stunning. Give it a proper photo shoot and it may be the best looking one out there. Congrats Jay Leno!

I too had the fortune of meeting him at COTA, and that was my first impression also: He had a bear paw of a hand!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
So we'll see some cool videos about Jay's car soon! I want to see DBK's NGT as his color choice has been a secret but not for long!

Ed

I am pretty sure he went with lime greem with purple stripes

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I am pretty sure he went with lime greem with purple stripes

LOL - not DBK style!

I would have thought Jay would have gone with a custom color. When I saw the black with orange stripes at the Chicago Auto Show it was impressive.

Ed

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I was surprised that's what he went with. It was the same as the Job 1 ceremony car except the CF-lowers were gloss black instead of exposed. Actually looked kind of cool all black, which is not what I would have guessed.

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
:cheers Excitement building

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
:cheers Excitement building
I agree!!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Mine won't be alone long. I saw several forum member's cars under construction. :willy

One was 3 cars back, one 5.

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Looks like Jay's car is another NGT with Launch Control Interior. And I wondered who would ever get that orange accented interior color. They are proving wrong.

Mar 15, 2006
I am going to guess that the 2018 Rally is going to yield a NFGT group photo that will shut down the internet for a few days...

Status
Not open for further replies.