Ford GTs so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
How many matte black GT’s have been built? Has to be a very small number.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Not a ton. I think it was like 5 Matte Heritages. Non-Heritage of Ian Poulter's looks really nice. There's at least one non-Heritage in Canada. Another non-Heritage in Florida.

Poulter's (he has an amazing collection of cars and excellent taste to boot)

Matte-Black-Ford-GT-Ian-Poulter-1.jpg

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Some kind of custom wheel on that car? That color will be highly collectible, but aren't they all?!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
No, gloss CF wheel.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Is this some kind of gray satin?
Not a ton. I think it was like 5 Matte Heritages. Non-Heritage of Ian Poulter's looks really nice. There's at least one non-Heritage in Canada. Another non-Heritage in Florida.

Poulter's (he has an amazing collection of cars and excellent taste to boot)

Matte-Black-Ford-GT-Ian-Poulter-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
It's the standard Matte Black.

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Drifter Vaughn Gittin Jr's new GT

Not sure if this link will come out or not, but I've copied the text below. Pretty good post from Vaughn.

http://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fofficialvaughngittinjr%2Fposts%2F10156319469264242

A year and a half ago I was one of 15,000 people to submit an application in hopes to be chosen to purchase the new Ford GT. I had no real plan on what I would do to pull it off if I was chosen, but like most of the dreams I have chosen to chase I “create the problem” then force myself to make it happen. Through determination, backed with a passion that gives me the fire to have a head down and ass up work ethic, that dream became reality. Taking delivery of that dream yesterday was surreal. It was a true, “is this real life” moment. Being so focused on the future I rarely reflect on the past, however that moment made me reflect on the 11 years that have passed since I quit my good paying, cushy IT job to chase my passions of driving, being a creative and various business opportunities that I wanted to seize. Sitting behind the wheel and pressing the start button in the GT for the first time made me realize how grateful I am that I trusted my intuition and believed in myself enough to make that giant leap despite the obvious risks. That “leap” opened a world of opportunity. My internal fire and work ethic has allowed me to seize those opportunities and now there is awesome a team of amazing people that support these various opportunities which supports them and their families to achieve their individual dreams. I’m not a materialistic person, I enjoy the journey, the process and challenges that leads up to having the “material” more then the material itself. This Ford GT to me is so much more then a bad ass car, it’s a representation of working hard, tirelessly chasing dreams and living with no regrets. Thank you all for supporting and being a part of this wild ride, I can’t wait to share the fun I plan to have with this incredible machine with you through content and some fun shotgun experiences at upcoming events! #youcandoit #workhardplayhard

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Not sure if this link will come out or not, but I've copied the text below. Pretty good post from Vaughn.

http://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fofficialvaughngittinjr%2Fposts%2F10156319469264242

A year and a half ago I was one of 15,000 people to submit an application in hopes to be chosen to purchase the new Ford GT. I had no real plan on what I would do to pull it off if I was chosen, but like most of the dreams I have chosen to chase I “create the problem” then force myself to make it happen. Through determination, backed with a passion that gives me the fire to have a head down and ass up work ethic, that dream became reality. Taking delivery of that dream yesterday was surreal. It was a true, “is this real life” moment. Being so focused on the future I rarely reflect on the past, however that moment made me reflect on the 11 years that have passed since I quit my good paying, cushy IT job to chase my passions of driving, being a creative and various business opportunities that I wanted to seize. Sitting behind the wheel and pressing the start button in the GT for the first time made me realize how grateful I am that I trusted my intuition and believed in myself enough to make that giant leap despite the obvious risks. That “leap” opened a world of opportunity. My internal fire and work ethic has allowed me to seize those opportunities and now there is awesome a team of amazing people that support these various opportunities which supports them and their families to achieve their individual dreams. I’m not a materialistic person, I enjoy the journey, the process and challenges that leads up to having the “material” more then the material itself. This Ford GT to me is so much more then a bad ass car, it’s a representation of working hard, tirelessly chasing dreams and living with no regrets. Thank you all for supporting and being a part of this wild ride, I can’t wait to share the fun I plan to have with this incredible machine with you through content and some fun shotgun experiences at upcoming events! #youcandoit #workhardplayhard

That’s a great color choice. Was definitely on my wish list. Congrats to you and enjoy it to the fullest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I love it!! Is it avalanche grey or lead foot grey? Or something else? I thought very hard about avalanche grey as I looked at a 350R for hours but didn’t have the balls to pull the trigger. Job well done [emoji106]

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Very cool color! It must have been in shipping when I was at MM last week. I would have Guess we can see it at the rally eh? Enjoy!

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
I love it!! Is it avalanche grey or lead foot grey? Or something else? I thought very hard about avalanche grey as I looked at a 350R for hours but didn’t have the balls to pull the trigger. Job well done [emoji106]

I have AG on my Raptor and it's not that. My guess would be lead foot.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
It's Leadfoot.

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Very well said Vaughn. See you on the road. Can’t wait to get all these beauties together.

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark

What type of custom wheels are those?

sdgt

Aug 28, 2016
I believe they are ADV1

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime