3rd & 4th Year Order Process Update

jbrauertn

Sep 2, 2016
Not sure if this is old news and I apologize if it is, but I thought I would share just in case others are wondering.

Being anxious and knowing I was in the 3rd or 4th year of production I decided to check when I would be hearing from Ford to enter my order. In some way, I also wanted to make sure that a "mean" friend wasn't messing with me when I received my original Congratulations letter. I emailed the GT Concierge for an update and I received the response below. At least now I don't have to worry for the next 18 months, plus I should get the opportunity to see all of the color options in advance!

"The Ford GT team and the entire Ford Family are thrilled for you to continue your journey to ownership of your new Ford GT.

As you know, we have added an additional two years of Ford GT production to support demand. This has allowed us to extend the purchase opportunity to Ford GT ambassadors like you.

You will receive your Ford GT Welcome Guide tailored to your production process closer to mid-2018. In addition, your personal ordering window for your new Ford GT will also be communicated closer to that time. We will continue to share details as information becomes available.

Until that time, if you have any questions please contact the Ford GT Concierge Team at customer@fordgtconcierge.com. We appreciate your patience, and once again, congratulations!

Sincerely,

Ford GT Team"

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Congratulations and welcome to the Forum.

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Just curious, did you talk to a guy (me) on a plane heading out of DTW a couple days ago regarding your new GT allocation?

jbrauertn

Sep 2, 2016
Just curious, did you talk to a guy (me) on a plane heading out of DTW a couple days ago regarding your new GT allocation?

Wasn't me. I've had my feet planted squarely on the ground in Nashville! However, if I do run into you I'll be sure to say Hi!!

Happy 2017!!

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
4th year allocations have not been granted yet, correct? The wait list guy's got the 3rd year , right?? Still hoping for 2020... 2021..2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
4th year allocations have not been granted yet, correct? The wait list guy's got the 3rd year , right?? Still hoping for 2020... 2021..2022.

That's correct.

Chip

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
That's correct.

Chip

That's my only hope!

Joe

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Mine, too!

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Mine, too!

I'm right there with you guys.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I'm crossing my fingers for all our Forum members for that year four allocation!

Ed

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
When is the year 4 application process open? I hadnt heard a general time frame, although 2018 rings a bell.

GT0987

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 11, 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Hoping for year four ...

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
When is the year 4 application process open? I hadnt heard a general time frame, although 2018 rings a bell.

I believe it will be 2018. You'll hear about it first here.

Ed

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
I'm crossing my fingers for all our Forum members for that year four allocation!

Ed

Yes!! Year 4 goes to all remaining members without a car!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zach05855

GT Owner
Oct 16, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Except if your Canadian, then it's "No soup for you"

Really, 10 cars allotted for all of Canada and 7 have already been allocated.

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Any update on potential timing for the next application?

Ed
(the rejected wants to know...)

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Yes I'm, I'm in that boat as well. Hoping there's still a chance.

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
I have my fingers crossed also but the odds are really stacked against us now based original 750 allocation and 6500 applications vs. now only 250 allocation remaining and 5750 potential applications.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Time to start assembling a 'killer video' and a standup routine for Late Night!

I'm also studying the Power of Positive Thinking! Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I want one!! :bow

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Curious here too. Although it would be a stretch, you can't put a price on this kind of passion...well I guess you can, but that's a whole other conversation :)