Matech Ford GT For Sale - GT1 with pics -->

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Here's the link to the eBay advertisement for your viewing pleasure: Matech Ford GT1 Race Car for sale. We'd love to see this car find a good home, we're also in high hopes it finds a home on a track near you!

Here's the story about how we acquired the GT1 cars along with more images: Matech Ford GT GT1 Purchase story.

19.jpg

52.jpg

68.jpg

87.jpg

$799,000 OBO (open to trades, especially GT's).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Lance

Last edited:

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
That is Sick!
Best of luck.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
My favorites scheme of all the Matech cars because of the big cat obviously....:biggrin. Ironically recently I saw this mustang in a local Shopping Center parking lot. I was wondering if it was you!

Attachments

• 2016-12-17 12.04.29.jpg
    2016-12-17 12.04.29.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 1,463

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
My favorites scheme of all the Matech cars because of the big cat obviously....:biggrin. Ironically recently I saw this mustang in a local Shopping Center parking lot. I was wondering if it was you!

LOL, not me bud. I hope life is treating you well, all good here. I think you'd look great in the Matech, shoot me an offer... :)

Life is good,

Lance

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
LOL, not me bud. I hope life is treating you well, all good here. I think you'd look great in the Matech, shoot me an offer... :)

Life is good,

Lance

Would love to have that car. I think I've blown my GT budget for the year !! :biggrin Happy holidays to you and your family !! B.

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Would love to have that car. I think I've blown my GT budget for the year !! :biggrin Happy holidays to you and your family !! B.

Back at you!

Cheers,

Lance

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Decided to give eBay a rest for a bit, but I placed the price under the pics for anyone interested.

Thanks!

Lance

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Just relisted the Matech, any interest in the car please feel free hitting me up.

Cheers,

Lance

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
I would really love to put this in my stable, if only there was a way make it street legal LOL. This will be a fun track car, if I didn't have so many irons in the fire!!

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
I would really love to put this in my stable, if only there was a way make it street legal LOL. This will be a fun track car, if I didn't have so many irons in the fire!!

With the roster you have I think it would make for a nice addition! Feel free making an offer, heck I'm even open to trades too.

Cheers,

Lance

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Just re-listed this car again, 'tis the season!