Daytona 24 hr Race 2017

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
We had dinner with a couple last night that had also been there with a similar good experience (small world that we were discussing Daytona). Thanks for link, as I didn't drive there (I was a passenger) I had zero idea where it was.

Yes it was. And always even better with a great group of people!
https://www.google.com/search?clien...30k1j33i21k1j33i160k1.L4dVfgXCrmU#fpstate=lie

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
If anyone needs hangar space to fly down I can offer that up at a nearby airport. PM me for details.

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
I too have booked the Rolex Lounge package along with some friends. This will be my first race since joining the forum. I'd like to meet forum members while there. What's the easiest way to identify y'all?

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
I too have booked the Rolex Lounge package along with some friends. This will be my first race since joining the forum. I'd like to meet forum members while there. What's the easiest way to identify y'all?

We'll be the ones in the winners circle...

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
We usually wear all sorts of gt stuff- look out for us and introduce yourself. See you soon...

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Wish we could be there this year... On the right coast but a lot further down below the US at a wedding of a close friend.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
We usually wear all sorts of gt stuff- look out for us and introduce yourself. See you soon...

Ditto on the FORD gear...

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Does. Not. Compute. :lol

IMG_0516.jpg

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Does. Not. Compute. :lol

View attachment 45117

Time to get a Porsche jacket buddy. Then when you leave the Porsche hospitality, like superman, you can reveal your true identity. :lol

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I went with the " Rolex 24 at Daytona Lounge package,, It's Friday, Sat & Sunday . I added fanzone / garage passes for Thursday for $20.

I'll be there too Brian. Last year I was up there with Terry Cord and it was great.

Chip

Last edited:

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona

Just look for the good looking guys in the Ford GT gear. We won't be hard to find.

Chip

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I'll be there too Brian. Last year I was up there with Terry Cord and it was great.

Chip

Cool.. look forward to it !!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Just look for the good looking guys in the Ford GT gear. We won't be hard to find.

Chip

And girls... :wink

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Especially the girls

LGrasso

Jul 31, 2016
Sarasota, FL
I know it's probably a long shot, but I found out about the Ford Hospitality Chalet late and by the time I went to get tickets they were sold out. My son and I are heading up Saturday and would like to meet some of you and enjoy the race with Ford hospitality. Does anyone have extra tickets I can buy or know any way we might be able to get in?
Thanks for any help.
-Lou

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I thought Ford didn't have anything official?

LGrasso

Jul 31, 2016
Sarasota, FL
I thought Ford didn't have anything official?

I just realized I was looking at the car corral page from last year, however when I called the ticket booth at Daytona they told me there was a hospitality chalet but it was sold out. Maybe I got misinformation from the box office.

Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Bad info.