2006 Heritage GT - 15 miles only.....

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
For Sale - and this is a rare one.....

A Heritage coloured GT with just 15 miles recorded. Brought into the UK in 2007 but never registered or driven. Not converted to UK lighting requirements so completely unmolested. To my knowledge this is the only delivery mileage Heritage GT on sale anywhere in the world.

Worldwide shipping can be arranged if required. £395,000

There are more photos and details on our Sales page here: http://gt101.co.uk/sales/ - let me know if you need more information.

IMG_7684.jpg
IMG_7697.jpg
IMG_7689.jpg
IMG_7708.jpg

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Wow!

Someone will have an incredible beauty.

At that price, do you think the new owner will use it?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Hang tag and door sill protection in place, surprised rotation numbers are not on the windshield.

I hope it isn't driven. While I am not personally into "wrapper" cars, cars get to a point (usually around 10 years +), where their zero mileage commands a huge premium, and should be preserved, in "new" condition. Don't flame me, as again I don't want to own a car I can't drive, but I do like others to preserve a few "new" cars.

At that price, do you think the new owner will use it?

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
My understanding is the owner drove it for around 10 miles when it was first delivered and it's not been moved since (until it was put in a trailer to come to our shop). Price wise it's on a par (if not a little lower) with others I've seen advertised - all of which have more miles.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
:roflMore time spent installling the seat inserts than driving.

bmoullet

GT Owner
Apr 19, 2006
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Beautiful Heritage. With current conversion rate the asking price is $497,700 US. That's is the lower end of current asking prices in the US and the car is as new. The only issue selling to the US is that the GT market is very slow right now. Plus shipping costs. I think the price would have to be in the $450k range to sell it here in the US. Best bet is a European sale. Beautiful car and would make a great addition to anyone's stable. Thanks for sharing and good luck with the sale. Cheers.