2017 Eco Boost 10 Speed F150 delivery

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
For what its worth I've had a clean order for new 2017 Platinum on order since last week in September.
Not so much as a build date on the Ford Computer system (pre fire and post fire).
Was hoping to be driving it by now :(

So for you Raptor guys it might be way longer.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Maybe the GT's are getting all the Eco Boosts :)

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
That ain't nothing. I ordered a 2017 GT350R on 6-15-16 and still am on "unscheduled material hold". Ford Performance can't tell me anything, the dealership says the order is supposedly "locked" in. Very frustrating.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
My guess is they have cut some positions in the communication or factor rep to dealer/consumer area.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Very Frustrating Cannot find anyone at Ford to answer a simple question.
Ford Dealer is stumped

Ordered 2017 Platinum Eco Boost on September 2016 as of today November 18th not even a VIN in the system.
No Ford Dealer rep and nobody at Ford will answer a call.

Frustrated feel like I'm not a customer. What happened to my favorite car company......

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Tom,

I can offer a generic update: All 2017 F150 RETAIL units that are configured with 3.5L EcoBoost, 10 speed Autos - are not being scheduled for production until OK TO SHIP status has been achieved. That is expected to occur shortly. Once that has occurred, your vehicle order should be sequenced for production and a Vin number assigned. Not sure why your Dealer is unable to respond to your request for status update, this information is available to ALL Ford Dealers.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
I have one on order too. Ordered in May , serialized VIN in August if I recall. Not shipped to Dearborn yet although it says it has been built.
Driving the 2016 in the meantime and enjoying it..

andy (ajb)

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Thanks Guys,
It is a gift and someone doesn't have long and cant travel far. I am working on another plan now that I have a ray of insight :)