Thank you to a few people...

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
First I'd like to say thank you to Shelby for helping me with my car issues while I was at Rally 11 and for helping me get it to your place to be fixed. You're always available to help someone out and I truly am thankful for your help and reassurance.

Second, Dave, thank you again for sacrificing your time with your family and other obligations to think about and plan yet another rally.

Third, I'd like to say thank you to the person who took it upon themselves to get into MY personal business and text my soon to be EX WIFE a picture of me and my girlfriend while we were at Rally. I sure would like to think that I have a second family behind my Ford GT, but this has made me question my trust with others. I don't like feeling this way at all. If you don't want any part of my new steps in life and/or my new relationship, then have the nuts to say so or simply just mind your own damned business. This isn't high school.

Rob

Last edited:

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Glad you got your car sorted out.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Always glad to help whenever I can!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
For the record I would like to State I did not take any pictures of you and I don't have your ex-wife's cell phone number..:biggrin.. but seriously sad to hear the news. I hope next year's rally goes better for you... happy to hear you're home safely

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Rob, I really enjoyed seeing you again and meeting your lovely girlfriend. Hope to see you both soon And..........[video=youtube;PibDMGxiyJw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PibDMGxiyJw[/video]

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Sounds like you had an eventful weekend.