Rally 11 Poster

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Soroush....I took mine yesterday..all u have to do is google Aaron bros coupon to get what the Mongrel is talking about..

http://www.aaronbrothers.com/coupons/

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Nobody likes a smartass, Soroush......
Aaron Brothers, north side of Richmond just outside the West Loop. All of their "Metropolitan" frames are currently half off

:wink

Soroush....I took mine yesterday..all u have to do is google Aaron bros coupon to get what the Mongrel is talking about..

http://www.aaronbrothers.com/coupons/

thanks Ill take mine tomorrow I have some other ones from prior rallies that need to be framed so this will help out a lot thanks again.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I don't know about any one else but I'm running out of room for my art work from all the Rally's. Guess I'll have to add on to my building? That's just one side of the wall too.

Attachments

• IMG_4173.jpg
    IMG_4173.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_4170.jpg
    IMG_4170.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 283

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
And the other side.

Attachments

• IMG_4174.jpg
    IMG_4174.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 347

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
Man, Thats a really nice poster for this year!

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Well done Tomy

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
Well done Tomy

+1 looks really good.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Just get Sue to give up some closet space.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
And the other side.

Tomy, it appears that you have bigger problems than art. There doesn't seem to be room for a new GT! :biggrin

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I don't know about any one else but I'm running out of room for my art work from all the Rally's. Guess I'll have to add on to my building? That's just one side of the wall too.

Show off!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007

looks great Tomy!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Plenty of room with even more when I get the trailer sold. Check out my guard dog (Duke) AKA hunting partner watching everything from his bed.

Attachments

• IMG_4175.jpg
    IMG_4175.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 383

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Plenty of room with even more when I get the trailer sold. Check out my guard dog (Duke) AKA hunting partner watching everything from his bed.

Why is the GT partially lifted? Flood precautions?

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Male dog surge! I love him but he's still a male dog and he might think the GT is his and try to mark it.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I don't know if all Michael's are consistent quality, but my local store is top notch. Which is more than I can say about the distortion control of my phone camera lens.

IMG_20161014_160425.jpg

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Which is more than I can say about the distortion control of my phone camera lens.

That's pretty extreme! What phone camera are you using? (Looks like you stuffed the mounted canvas behind the front seats in the GT to tranport it home). Haha.

I've had good results with Michaels. Just depends on who is working on it. Kind of like Costco prints. With a conscientious lab operator, good results can be had in mass production.

sr71

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2007
Calgary, Great White
I went a different route with a poster Xcentric was kind enough to send me. Thought it might be a nice piece for car shows. Perfect size for two locations on the car, as we might have to add another next June... For anyone copying the idea, I would suggest an additional bar to hold the clamshell open. I had a gust of wind close my shell at a car show once, no big problem, but it would tend to mess up the poster.
It will be about 5 months here before I can take a car show picture.

Attachments

• PC210165.jpg
    PC210165.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 111
  • PC210171.jpg
    PC210171.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 108
  • PC210173.jpg
    PC210173.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 113
  • PC210176.jpg
    PC210176.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 113

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I went a different route with a poster Xcentric was kind enough to send me. Thought it might be a nice piece for car shows. Perfect size for two locations on the car, as we might have to add another next June... For anyone copying the idea, I would suggest an additional bar to hold the clamshell open. I had a gust of wind close my shell at a car show once, no big problem, but it would tend to mess up the poster.
It will be about 5 months here before I can take a car show picture.

That's pretty sweet!

If the clamshell blows shut, you need new struts. Sounds like a little rap.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Rear clam shell shocks loose their pressure and need to be replaced. Not expensive to replace. I recently replaced mine.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
looks like a classic 1961 Chevy Bel-air in the garage.
andy (ajb)