Pre Rally Wednesday 9-14

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
We are planning to revisit the area of the 2016 Texas Roundup in Fredericksburg. We will pick a meeting spot for a 10:00AM departure. We will end at the JW Marriott to pick up our stuff and check in if you haven't already.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
In. We're not checking in to the rally hotel until Thursday though.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
What was the 2016 Texas Roundup?

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Chris, It looks like you have 3 posts with the same title going. So, to repeat myself, I'll be arriving in Wimberly late Monday, 12 Sep, and can do the cruises starting Tuesday, 13th.

I'm not registering into the JW Marriot until Thursday evening.

Last edited:

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
What was the 2016 Texas Roundup?

A group of mostly Texas GT owners had a rally in Fredericksburg last spring. It was a great success and will be an annual event.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Heidi & I will be with Dr Frank & the mid-west contingent on Wednesday in Waco for a pre-Rally get together. We will drive the hill country on Sunday & hopefully cover some of the Texas Roundup roads.

Ed

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
A group of mostly Texas GT owners had a rally in Fredericksburg last spring. It was a great success and will be an annual event.

Sounds fun. I am arriving Tues night and would love to do some driving Wed and Thurs AM

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Jealous again!

Those Texas roads were so much fun.

I'll be back at work trying to sell 50 Fseries to help Ford pay for the new Gt. Hope you guys live it up for me.

See you at the next one!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Heidi & I will be with Dr Frank & the mid-west contingent on Wednesday in Waco for a pre-Rally get together. We will drive the hill country on Sunday & hopefully cover some of the Texas Roundup roads.

Ed
Donna and I plan on driving up to meet for lunch at Jakes but not going to stay for the dinner if that works for the group.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
We are planning to revisit the area of the 2016 Texas Roundup in Fredericksburg. We will pick a meeting spot for a 10:00AM departure. We will end at the JW Marriott to pick up our stuff and check in if you haven't already.

Any further plans for Wed hill country driving?

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Yes, and Tuesday and Thursday and Sunday.

anya

NGT,GT/GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
We arrive Tuesday afternoon Wednesday sounds great

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
count me in for whatever country drives Wed!

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
I had a truck tire problem on the trip here yesterday. Attempting to get new tires. If able, I'd like to participate Wednesday.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
I want to meet with today's group to pick a good starting point. Right now everyone is staying all over town.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Donna and are in tomorrow if room. Marriott courtyard next 2 nights. In noon today

Lady Moose

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 28, 2016
2 mooses arrive Wednesday afternoon. Will have rental.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
There is a Stabucks at
1335 E Whitestone, Cedar Park
It is in the 1890 center
We will meet at 9:30 for a 10:00 departure
This will route us through the hill country I'll post the route later, the Tuesday event was perfect.

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Chris, Sorry but I won't be able to make it to the cruise Wednesday. Thanks for planning these cruises. See you at the Rally Thursday.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
There is a Stabucks at
1335 E Whitestone, Cedar Park
It is in the 1890 center
We will meet at 9:30 for a 10:00 departure
This will route us through the hill country I'll post the route later, the Tuesday event was perfect.

About half hour from the hotel?