Local contacts for the Austin Rally

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
There have been questions about different services posted in a couple of threads. Here is needed contact info:

Petrol Lounge possible trailer parking 512-924-6643 Glen Nordell Ops Manager glen@petrollounge.com

American Iconz mobile detailing 512-784-8272 Can perform light detail up to Ceramic clearcoat

Aikman Performance any mechanical need they work on my GT as well as Spirit's

512-382-1732 aikmanperformance.com

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Thanks for this. I've gone ahead and contacted the American Iconz Detailer and told him I will want a basic detail once my GT is delivered by Reliable. He seems very accommodating and looks forward to offering his service to whomever else is interested during the week we are there. He also has a FB page and welcomes anyone to check out his work to verify his legitimacy.

Vince H

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Thanks for this. I've gone ahead and contacted the American Iconz Detailer and told him I will want a basic detail once my GT is delivered by Reliable. He seems very accommodating and looks forward to offering his service to whomever else is interested during the week we are there. He also has a FB page and welcomes anyone to check out his work to verify his legitimacy.

Vince H

Www.facebook.com/americanicondetailing

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Need local bailbondsman since Fubar not attending.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX

Since you have lived here I have had one plus a good defense attorney on speed dial.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Detail guys will be in the garage starting tomorrow at 8am.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007

maybe if you hadn't made fun of him bringing his car in boxes..... :lol

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
From the detailer, hotel is pulling a COTA:

tonight at 5:30 i was contacted by the valet manager named ayden. He told me that he knew we contacted susan summerford and she is the event manager, that he contacted the GM and the GM stated that he was not ok with us using the parking garage to detail because of the Sheer volume of cars that will be there. The valet manager did state that he was going to try to locate another area for us to use, which is where they usually use as an overflow parking lot that is close to the hotel. however they will let me know in the morning. if neither of those places works then i will have to use the place in hutto. I am extremely sorry for the huge inconvenience. please send out my aplogies and as soon as i hear something back i will try to get in touch with everyone.

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
From the detailer, hotel is pulling a COTA:

tonight at 5:30 i was contacted by the valet manager named ayden. He told me that he knew we contacted susan summerford and she is the event manager, that he contacted the GM and the GM stated that he was not ok with us using the parking garage to detail because of the Sheer volume of cars that will be there. The valet manager did state that he was going to try to locate another area for us to use, which is where they usually use as an overflow parking lot that is close to the hotel. however they will let me know in the morning. if neither of those places works then i will have to use the place in hutto. I am extremely sorry for the huge inconvenience. please send out my aplogies and as soon as i hear something back i will try to get in touch with everyone.

Not trying to hijack this thread, but have talked with JW Marriott personnel independent of Silverbullit.

Ayden called a few minutes ago with update.
Mobile Detailing can be performed @ Hyatt Regency, 208 Barton Springs Rd, 78704.
It's 3/4 mile or so from JW Marriott.
Manager there is Melissa @ (512)466-4997.
There are 2 surface lots that will be available all day on Thursday, Friday, Sunday; on Saturday- morning only.
Questions: call Melissa. Ayden is off tomorrow, back on Friday.

Added: Detailer we are using is Dust to Glory Detailing, Michael Champion @ (254)718-9512

Last edited:

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
No problem, I don't own any detail shop.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
No problem, I don't own any detail shop. Was just trying to get onsite detailing like we have had at prior rallies. From what I was told the detailer was good to go then the GM pulled the plug and barred him from coming on the property.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Everywhere I look... *sigh*