Dash defrost vent part #?

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Wow..not what I wanted to hear. 3D printer anyone?

More than likely these are not GT specific. I just never bothered to find out which make/model car they came from. Maybe a parts guy/gal would know.

Tomcat

GT Owner
More than likely these are not GT specific. I just never bothered to find out which make/model car they came from. Maybe a parts guy/gal would know.

That's what I am hoping...if anyone knows, I am sure they are on this forum.

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
I pulled one out of a damaged top we have here yesterday - no part numbers on them at all. No identifying marks in fact. A simple enough piece for a designer to draw up and machine from billet I would say though.

Tomcat

GT Owner
I pulled one out of a damaged top we have here yesterday - no part numbers on them at all. No identifying marks in fact. A simple enough piece for a designer to draw up and machine from billet I would say though.
Can you part with the one you pulled?

Tomcat

GT Owner
Someone has said this came from the Ford Focus Parts bin...I am now chasing that lead.

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
The GTGs were able to fix my issue. They have some sealant and a process to glue the leather back down. Mine has held up great for 2 years now.

Tomcat

GT Owner
Thanks...I am okay on the leather...I've now transitioned/focused on replacing a cracked vent cover.
Yes, GTGs are the best (inside and outside the box)!