GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Raptor allocations have now been released and orders are now being scheduled.

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
It will sell very very quick :)

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Funny how little I have paid attention to the new Raptor. Guess the mental focus has been on a different Ford.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Yeah, me too. Counting the days until the new Bronco!! :biggrin

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Don't worry CobraR, we have a bronco waiting for you in Texas.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Bring your Stetson - oh, never mind. All hat, no cattle! ;-))

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
You will be riding bareback.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
You will be riding bareback.

Far too many jokes possible with that one. Don't know where to begin.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I can see a Bronco in our future.

Counting the days until the new Bronco!! :biggrin

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
My dealer just called & said they would let me have one at MSRP. They have ADM on the Raptor for everyone else. LOL. You can get a Raptor if you look around for MSRP or less. They are thinking it's like getting a GT350R the first year.

Ed

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
My dealer just called & said they would let me have one at MSRP. They have ADM on the Raptor for everyone else. LOL. You can get a Raptor if you look around for MSRP or less. They are thinking it's like getting a GT350R the first year.

Ed

I told Dave I would like to be on his list before he sold the dealership, but no call.

I am taking the GT in Friday to do the airbag and service my AC, so I can ask about it then.

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Sights set a little lower.

I am aiming for the new Ranger.

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
All the Arizona dealers are $5-10k over MSRP even for a repeat customer. Found a TX dealer at MSRP. Has anyone found one in CA?

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
All the Arizona dealers are $5-10k over MSRP even for a repeat customer. Found a TX dealer at MSRP. Has anyone found one in CA?

Buy it from the TX dealer and then to add insult to injury ask for remote delivery to the AZ dealer that had the highest ADM. When the truck comes tell him he could have sold it but all he will get is the courtesy dealer prep fee.

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Are Raptors going to be that limited that buyers are subject to ADMs? Ford corporate has done a masterful job of differentiating themselves from GM & Chry/Fiat, but constant pricing upcharges/premiums by the dealers is only going to alienate the end user/buyer. I don't know how Ford the manufacturer is going to rein this in with their dealer network, but unless the dealers want to get Tesla'd, they better start thinking longer term.

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
I have been told that Porsche disciplines their dealers by limiting allocations to dealers that either mark up OR discount sticker prices.

Howard

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Out of the gate? Absolutely. but eventually like everything else, will settle out, if you do your homework and searching. Ford built a LOT of the 10-14 trucks, and take a gander at the residuals, they are still worth a ton of $ (relative to the depreciation of "normal" trucks). Raptor is a VERY popular (and profitable) segment.

Are Raptors going to be that limited that buyers are subject to ADMs?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
They produce the shit out of them and they are still super hot. A 2-year old Raptor with some miles is worth MSRP on the used market.