Brand New Parts of Ford GT -- Updated List

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Here is an updated list of brand new Ford GT parts I'm selling. These parts are all as new, in new Ford packaging, unless otherwise noted. Some sample photos of the parts below.

To save you time I'm also posting the price for each part at fordparts.com, oemfordpart.com (which claims to be "wholesale") and my price ("N/F" means I couldn't find the part on one or both sites).

My prices are all below the wholesale price, and of course I won't charge tax. But you will have to deal with shipping unless local pickup in the Irvine/LakeForest area of Orange County (which I'm happy to work with you on).

To save ME time please make sure you DEFINITELY want/need/will buy the part(s) before contacting me. Priority goes to buyer who PMs me with a DEFINITE COMMITMENT to buy.

For those who are curious, the total cost of all parts at my price is $27,441, but if someone actually wants to buy everything I'll let the whole list go for $25,000 (another 10 percent off the below wholesale pricing).

Thank you.

FordGTPartsList1.jpg

Ford GT Seats 1.jpg

Ford-GT-Parts-Front-Clip-Parts.jpg

Ford-GT-Parts-Rear-Clip.jpg

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Why don't you just build another GT?

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
That's my backup plan.

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
Somebody is preparing for a hopeful purchase of a new car :)

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
:agree: :biggrin

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Somebody is preparing for a hopeful purchase of a new car :)

Who among us is not planning to welcome a new member to our fold? :thumbsup. Good luck to each of us...