Into the Heart

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Raj,
What a great video.
Brings back many personal memories and thoughts of family, people, cars, and situations.
Thank you for providing us the opportunity to view it.
Well done sir.

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
Well done!!

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
The content and quality of all video pieces have been excellent. This is another example Ford hitting the bulls eye. World Class Raj! It is quite a family to be a member of.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Raj,

When I was a kid one of my buddies had a sister who made the U.S. Olympic Team. It was a point of pride not just for that family, but for everybody who knew them. For everybody at the Arizona Country Club where she started out as a swimmer on the club team. For everybody at her high school and college, and when she won a silver medal for every American.

You don't need me to tell you that your brainchild, your NFGT, and the extraordinary effort that led to victory at Le Mans, is just like that. Something special for everybody who works for the Ford Motor Company, those of us who own and drive Ford cars, and all American race fans. A car, an event, and an achievement that has made us all proud to be family members. The byproducts of racing and winning with your new GT are the pride and loyalty of Ford fans world wide. Hard to put a price on that. Cheers.

Chip

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Nicely stated (as usual) Chip.

Mar 15, 2006
But for now, there is much to be done.. Beautiful legacy and tribute.

Raj, by the way, I drove a gray with black stripe GT350 home tonight that looks just like the one with you at 1:58.

Last edited:

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Thanks for posting and being part of this forum.

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
This is AWESOME. Thank you Raj, much appreciated!

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
This was posted a while back but the link is no longer working. Its worth the look (again for many of you).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xBFHogSn0Y

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
This was posted a while back but the link is no longer working. Its worth the look (again for many of you).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xBFHogSn0Y

Thanks for reposting it. It was worth watching again. It’s a great inspirational video. I just yell at my employees and tell them to work harder. :lol

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
makes me upset about what happened to Raj.