Into the Heart

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Nicely done and a cool cameo.

Oh, and please make sure the new Bronco has the 5.0.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Raj,

Thank you for taking time and sharing this piece. The spirit, sentiment and mission at hand really comes across. So privileged to be a Ford loyalist, GT owner and witness to the GT finishing 1st and 3rd at Le Mans! My wife and I treasure that we were there to celebrate the victory with you all. Go get them the rest of the year. You know everyone here is pulling for you!

Vince H

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
very cool indeed Raj

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Awesome!
Thanks for sharing

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Thanks Admiral !! Great stuff!!.Very Heart felt Video.. Was unforgettable to be there and share the spirit of the event and experience the emotions shared by all.,, The Legend and the Spirit Lives On !! Missed you at Lime Rock

Last edited:

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
spot on.

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Raj - for sharing the video, and all you and the Ford team have accomplished.

Was amazing being there..

Very well done

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Hit it out of the park again.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Inspirational. Thanks Raj. Keep em coming.

atspeed

LAST BLU
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 13, 2007
Berkeley, CA
Truly excellent. Thank you for sharing.

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Great video and thanks posting it Raj. Makes one think about were we came from and how one company and one person can change the world. What would it be like with out innovators like Ford leading us into t future. Loved it. I

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Brilliant!! It reminds and reinforces " Buy Ford" for all the right reasons. I can't express fully the satisfaction I retain that Ford didn't take the bailout, allowing me to remain proud to purchase from them. I grew up in Detroit and it remains a part of me. This video is evocative of all the people and ideals I grew up with.

BTW - anybody know where to get one of those big 'Ford' patches the drivers/team wear on their backs?

Last edited:

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
Fabulous Raj. Thank you for posting.

Also, congrats to you and the entire Ford, Ganassi, Multimatic Team on another podium finish at Limerock. It was hot as a firecracker at the circuit yesterday, but a very entertaining race.

It was also the first time I'd seen a new FGT in person up close on the paddock. The car is incredible!

usmcfred

Last edited:

DanielJ

GT Owner
Dec 21, 2010
Washington State
Wonderful! So proud to be an owner of the FGT and equally proud of the possibilities of adding a second car, the NFGT!

Thanks for sharing.

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Thank you sir for including us. Great car and great group. NFGT will be fantastic.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Great video. Proud to be a Ford guy.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I've already posted once on this video but after watching it numerous times I must say it puts a lump in my throat and stands the hair upon the back of my neck. How real this story could be in real life. My family and I go back 63 years with Ford when my father worked as a salesman in Corpus Christi, Texas for a Ford Dealership then owned two of his own until 1974 when he pass and I became the Dealer principal until retiring in 2009. I know nothing but Ford and have no reason at my age to ever own or learn about any other product. I'm blessed to have known many Ford employees past and present and can feel this story deap in my heart. Thanks again Ford for retracing your History again because it's truly exciting. Go Blue!

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
In the immortal words of Paul Harvey..."and now, you know the rest of the story". Well done
sir.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Awsum job! Loved being at Le Mans and sharing the win with the Ford team and family!!! Thanks for sharing Raj!

fordification

Aug 9, 2005
Very inspiring video. And I'd just like to say how honored I feel to be on this forum and being connected in some form to the ford gt program.

Thanks Raj!

P.S. Didn't realize how long I've been on here.