Woodward Ave. Dream Cruise.. August 19 - 20

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Planning my schedule. I will be in town that weekend and plan to be on Woodward.
Most likely the FordGT, Shelby GT500 Mustang.
Any special meeting places, 'get-togethers' etc being planned by anyone on Friday or Saturday ?

andy (ajb)

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Andy,

I will be parking my 06 tungsten at the Ford performance lot on Woodward this Saturday. See DBK's post.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Andy was that you Wednesday night? I was parked in front of Pasquale's and waved to someone in a dark blue GT.
we have a private lot across from M1 . if anyone's interested, PM me.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Ok -

Saturday:
I will be at Mustang Alley on 9mile Saturday am.
Fred-- I am Not able to attend Ford Performance lot on Saturday.

Sunday:
Ryan, Megan, Margaret and I will have our 2 Mustangs (GT350 and GT500 ) at Ford World HQ for the Mustang Memories show...will be there all day.

Scott.. that was not me in the Blue FGT . I was in my Black GT500 Mustang yesterday on Woodward.
We had already loaded the 2 Reliable trailers earlier yesterday at ICON for the FGT Trip to UTAH RALLY 12 , so my car along with Fred's and others had already left.

Monday:
Early AM flight to Salt Lake City... See many of you in UTAH Rally 12 !!!!

andy (ajb)

SQUEAKER

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2006
Mount Joy Pa
Arrived yesterday. Went cruising on Woodward today after the rain stopped and dried the car off. Probably be out tomoorow. Trying to get in as much time as possible. Don't know how the weather is going to be Saturday. Saw a grey GT with Montanna plates. Didn't get a chance to talk to the guy.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
I saw you car tonite. Blue /white stripes?
Tungsten /Montana plates most likely Fred. (Spartan)
Andy (ajb)

SQUEAKER

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2006
Mount Joy Pa
Hi Andy, yes that was me. Getting ready to do final shine. Heading out a little later for a day of cruising.
Squeak

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Arrived yesterday. Went cruising on Woodward today after the rain stopped and dried the car off. Probably be out tomoorow. Trying to get in as much time as possible. Don't know how the weather is going to be Saturday. Saw a grey GT with Montanna plates. Didn't get a chance to talk to the guy.

That was me behind you for a few miles. Loved your plate " PVT JET" My grabber blue GT is on the way to UT so it is nice t have a backup car. What are you doing today and tomorrow? We can meet up. Ill PM you my contact info.

Fred

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Hi Andy, yes that was me. Getting ready to do final shine. Heading out a little later for a day of cruising.
Squeak
Bob glad you made it back to Woodward again this year. hope you and your wife are well. I was out in the red GT Wednesday night and will be out in the black GT tonight. hope to see you both again. thanks, scott

SQUEAKER

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2006
Mount Joy Pa
Just got back from Woodward. Traffic a little crazy out there , as usual. Put the GT to bed. Hoping to be back out tommorow. Weather doesn't sound to great for AM. Hope to head to Woodward when weather permits.
Sq

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Sq - glad you are in town and on the street. !
We will attempt to make it to Mustang Alley this am.
For sure WHQ tomorrow. Mustang GT 500 and GT350 (Ford GT is in the Trailer on the way to Utah.)
A bit hectic getting ready to leave for Utah early Monday morning.

andy (ajb)

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Thanks to all who attended our Woodward gathering. we had 6- 05/06 GTs and 1- 2017 plus many GT350s, GT350Rs and GT500s and 1-KR. next year we'll include the Lightnings, Raptors. STs and RSs. also big thanks for all the fattning goodies everyone brought. will post pics soon.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
2nd / 3rd week in August is such a great automotive time in Michigan. Truly amazing car culture. We have been fortunate to have attended couple years ago. Will for sure go again.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Who was sporting the NFGT Black Heritage yesterday? Frickin' gorgeous!!!!!

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
We get pretty serious about our cars here in Michigan since we have a limited window of drive time and good weather. Car shows every week end, cruise nights every night and cars and coffee gatherings every Saturday mornings have really gained popularity as well. Woodward Dream Cruise is great but there are so many auto activities you can't really begin to do them all! Now we just need invites from our Florida brothers and sisters during our winters for GT gatherings! lol