Transport of GT's to Austin from Central California

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
We will be shipping 3 GT's from Fresno to Rally XI in Austin... We may have room for 3 additional GT's if anyone is close enough to join us... if we can get 6 we can get a better price for all of us... Let me know.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I'm in & maybe Triheart.

Ed

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
We currently have 4 or maybe 5 spots filled on a 6 car carrier... Anyone else interested in meeting in Fresno and shipping to Austin? Much better price if sending a fully load.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
I will want to send mine as well. Riverside, Ca.

Vince H

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
The last time we went to TX the transporter came to NorCal first then Central Valley & last stop was SoCal before heading east.

I have had a bad experience with a shipper so I would recommend Passport or Reliable. Unless Awsum GT has experience with another company.

Ed

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
We may be able to pick the 2 cars up in the Sacramento area the the 3 in Fresno and the last in Riverside... working on it now... I believer we will be using Reliable.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Looking go trucck atl to Houston

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal

WTF?

Ed

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca

I think that is Georgian Southern Speak for I'm looking for a transport truck from Atlanta to Houston... I took southern speak in collage.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Oops Atlanta to Austin

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
I've used TZE Transport out of Atl. They are a small outfit but have transported 4 cars for me in the last year. Dave runs the operation. +1 (781) 964-8292. Tell him Rob referred if you call. He also responds well to text.

Their communication is wonderful and flexibility is great. They totally worked with me to make everything as convenient as possible. They always coordinate after hours pick ups and drop offs. I recommend highly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Triheart just informed me he is attending the Rally but he won't be bringing his GT. I am still in for transport with the group though. I just asked GTMD if he wanted to ship with us but he is checking with his work schedule to see if he can attend the Rally.

Ed

anya

NGT,GT/GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
Will have one car from Seattle if the carrier is up North?

Jim

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
may make it as far north as Sacramento...

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Ok, GTMD just told me he can't take the time off for the Rally this year. Emergency room chief so Obamacare has him hopping!

Ed

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
We will regroup after the process starts on registration to see if we all make it and then try and get 6 cars from our area .

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Looking to ship my Ford GT from Orange County, CA, if anyone has additional room.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Looks like we have room for one or two more... We are trying to see if they will make 3 stops from California before heading to Austin.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Pick up could be in Tustin, CA, which is right off the Interstate 5 (I-5) Freeway. Easy load and unload at a commercial location right near the Jamboree offramp.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Are you still planning on Wednesday delivery? I have to let the other carrier know if I am in with that group or this one. I want my car delivered earlier.

Ed