New Aston Martin Spaceship

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Wonder if Multimatic is doing this also..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37AjQ1_EKn4

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
In partnership with Red Bull Racing, So maybe some Adrian Newey (sp) influence. Maybe this was one of the projects he went to as he stepped away from the Red Bull F1 team a little.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yeah, this was an Adrian Newey project. Won't ever make it to a public road like that.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
$3 million 'sticker' or so...give-or-take a dollar or two?

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
What?? Wonder how they cool it?? Cant see any place for radiators which need to be bigger for a road car vs F1 car. While hard to see on the video I don't see how the rear underside of the car allows the engine to connect to the rear wheels. It does not look like there are rear axles connecting to the rear wheels. That may be just being hard to see on the video. Radical is an understatement!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
It looks futuristic, but that's about the nicest thing I say. Not an attractive design at all.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Like the 'Egg, 1:1 is a bogus value that mixes metric and imperial values. It needs to be either 1hp per lb,which would be 2.2 times better, or 1kw per kg which would be 1.34 times better. C'mon car builders, you're not trying hard enough!

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
:ack

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
I ve seen the rendering of it at an aston martin event. Its going to be close to a 1000 hp na. The car will be the fastest production car ever built (to date). Also has a very unique design.

Car is 1.875m pounds which converts into about 2.4m Will make 150 road versions and 25 track only versions. Supposedly over 1000 applications already. Cant sell within one year and AM has a two year right of refusal on car.

Car will be in production by end of 18. I believe my application will be accepted. That is what I have been told....

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Nicely done Aston Martin. Not sure how they are going to fit a V12 in there.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
The 17 GT looks way better

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
no it does not.... but that's my opinon

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Nicely done Aston Martin. Not sure how they are going to fit a V12 in there.

Wow - Waiverworld?! Wonder how AM can 'federalize' it to comply and how they can afford to build it? MB engine supplier and/or partner must be underwriting the program financially?