New Yellow GT Owner (sort of)

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Congrats & welcome YellGT. I hope to meet you & your dad at the Rally this fall. You won't meet a better bunch of people than on this forum. I've made life long friends here :)

Ed

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ
Congrats & welcome YellGT. I hope to meet you & your dad at the Rally this fall. You won't meet a better bunch of people than on this forum. I've made life long friends here :)

Ed

Thank you...we will see if we can make it to the rally. This thing called college may get in the way but you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Nah, don't bother repairing it. If you drive the car (and you better!) you will just bang it up again. I chipped the corners and scraped mine, and I kinda like it that way--it looks like the car gets DRIVEN! Which I do regularly. See my signature line below.

Oh, and welcome to this wacky crewe...

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ
Nah, don't bother repairing it. If you drive the car (and you better!) you will just bang it up again. I chipped the corners and scraped mine, and I kinda like it that way--it looks like the car gets DRIVEN! Which I do regularly. See my signature line below.

Oh, and welcome to this wacky crewe...

Been on here for about a month. A very nice crew on here. I've been part of the Lamborghini and Ferrari forums and it's all about who knows more but here everyone is here to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
I agree!!! Don't worry about it. Just enjoy! :biggrin