Application Videos Thread

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
[video=youtube;CAJMXCXhpY4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAJMXCXhpY4[/video]

He directed the Eminem/Choir Super Bowl ad, so he's already got all the good equipment. No fair! :lol

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
[video=youtube;CAJMXCXhpY4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAJMXCXhpY4[/video]

He directed the Eminem/Choir Super Bowl ad, so he's already got all the good equipment. No fair! :lol
I got a Carrera GT; I got a P1; but! I'M A FORD GUY!!!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Wow, almost as good as StormCat's.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I got a Carrera GT; I got a P1; but! I'M A FORD GUY!!!

I give him a lot of credit. He knows people love that car so even when he couldn't go, he sent the car to Rally 10 with a babysitter. That's pretty committed to letting the people see the toys.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
I give him a lot of credit. He knows people love that car so even when he couldn't go, he sent the car to Rally 10 with a babysitter. That's pretty committed to letting the people see the toys.

I didn't realize that. That was definitely a cool move. I know I sure enjoyed seeing it in person.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida

Who doesn't envy Merkury 4? I give him credit as well.

I just hope cubic dollars aren't a big decision factor. And I don't hope that for myself, being a non-applicant.

I have a list of "most deserving" in my head, which is obviously a small subset of applicants (me not knowing most applicants). My most deserving are a bunch of guys on this forum.

P.S. I'm not counting smoke and noise I'm your ****ing man as most deserving. :)

Last edited:

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Who doesn't envy Merkury 4? I give him credit as well.

I just hope cubic dollars aren't a big decision factor. And I don't hope that for myself, being a non-applicant.

I have a list of "most deserving" in my head, which is obviously a small subset of applicants (me not knowing most applicants). My most deserving are a bunch of guys on this forum.

I agree. Viewing those application videos is certainly humbling (and in some cases, nauseating). As a "small potatoes" car guy, my only hope is that Ford is considering the benefits of some "even" geographical dispersion of these rare cars. Even though I know of a handful of GTs in my area, I'm the only one the regional public sees all of the time with my car.

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Hilarious!

I think he's going to get one for sure!

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Viewing those application videos is certainly humbling (and in some cases, nauseating>>>

too funny and too true!

Last edited: