Ford GT and Racing GT Merchandise

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Chris and I went back Monday when all was being broken down, picked up a really cool 3' x 25' Le Mans banner and quality Le Mans door mats. Those plus the very cool goodie bags handed out and team wear I purchase I went home several pounds over gross. Worth every penny.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
You're always "several pounds over gross." :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
The airplane will fly a few pounds over gross, but it won't fly without gas in the tanks! (old pilot saying)

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I had noticed you'd been carb loading get as well Mr DBK. Lol

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I had noticed you'd been carb loading get as well Mr DBK. Lol

OTL buddy.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
A serious question on this topic..
Will there be official Ford Le mans / Ford performance merchandise group offered for purchase either thru the FGT Forum or Ford Performance ?
The Real stuff and good stuff for those of us who watched from the USA and around the world.??
(jackets , shirts, banners , posters etc)

andy (ajb)

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Kudos on the quality. The shirts I purchased were a true 2XL. So often I order shirts online and after a wash I end up looking like a wannabe tight tee hipster.. not a good look for a guy in his 40s.

I spoke too soon. :bored Ordered some more 2XL shirts from Versacom, received one and washed it. It is now tight.. hilariously tight. :thumbsdow Of course they don't accept washed items back.

Figured I would wear it at the Rally and give it to the first person who tells me.. "You know they have those in men's sizes too, right?" :biggrin

Although it actually might fit my wife. :facepalm:

71bd0f85e0d134174f33e792141c4e8837083fd9b1cacbd6ebf6be902a608ca1.gif

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California

Yes, yes WE would.

Vince H

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
With our two registrations we got two Le Mans gift packages. One car care kit was taken at Paris airport carry-on, the second was passed through after an explosive swab test was passed in LAX.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
With our two registrations we got two Le Mans gift packages. One car care kit was taken at Paris airport carry-on, the second was passed through after an explosive swab test was passed in LAX.

Duh. Mr. mankinii what do you expect??? They know there is no way your going to clean your car.:lol

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX

I ordered one of those at The Quail. Bespoke measurements taken. Trying to get it delivered in time for Rally 11. :thumbsup

I have contact info for those interested. Excellent quality leather, style, and stitch work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 173
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter