• None

Votes: 19 35.8%

• Total voters

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
There is a place for LINKS to two photos and two videos. Links only - the photos/videos have to already be uploaded to a place like Photobucket (still + video) or YouTube (video)

i noticed the requirement was removed to post the photos on Photobucket etc. Just a link to the photos is required I am guessing.

Video still had the requirement to post on a public site.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
i noticed the requirement was removed to post the photos on Photobucket etc. Just a link to the photos is required I am guessing.

Video still had the requirement to post on a public site.

I don't remember any reference to a specific site but if they did it was by example. I edited one of mine late last week and it still required a link to the site, i.e., not uploading the photos to the application site.

FikseGTS

GT Owner
Apr 15, 2007
South Florida
I'm at 90 seconds for my video, hard to cut it down and I was moving fast! there are fields for two videos, I would rather have the one at 90 seconds.....

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Some of the videos on YouTube for the application are hilarious. I thought it was for past videos of you & your GT - not a screen test for a commercial. LOL.

Ed

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Gentlemen,

I've assembled a photo file but culling a few out of thousands taken over ten years is almost impossible. I doubt the screeners want to go through hundreds of photos. Here goes!

Chip

Like Chip, I easily have thousands of photos of the GT, GT Rallies, and GT Owners.

Yes, this is a massive intimidating project to think about 10 years and try to distill it to a meaningful concise form. I have photos from the pre-delivery, the actual delivery to present day, with regular photos in between. I don't even know where to begin.

And video...A whole new ballgame.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Some of the videos on YouTube for the application are hilarious. I thought it was for past videos of you & your GT - not a screen test for a commercial. LOL.

Ed

Lmao!!!! I haven't seen anyone else's nor will I until I'm done. I'm confused enough as it is without adding that to it. I just finished one today have still to redo the second one.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007

Ed

is there a place where they are posted ? I can use some comedy :)

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV

Go to youtube and enter "ford gt application".

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014

Yes search on YouTube for "Ford GT application". It's pretty funny even some Ford Dealership saying how if the get one they will put it in their showroom to display for everyone to see and have a contest for 10 lucky test drives!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Twobjshelbys... We posted at same time!!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I don't dp video. I stuck a few photos -my little one I use here and the one from the calendar. The app is now it. Que Sera Sera

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Go to youtube and enter "ford gt application".

Yes search on YouTube for "Ford GT application". It's pretty funny even some Ford Dealership saying how if the get one they will put it in their showroom to display for everyone to see and have a contest for 10 lucky test drives!!

I just saw some of the videos :facepalm:

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Yep!!! Pretty ridiculous!!

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Took a drive and just had to record a little video when this song came on the radio. Greeted by someone when I got home too!! (No, this is not an application video, just fun while cruising around).

https://vimeo.com/164912628

ede14c2060871f541727de9762255480.jpg

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Nautoncall, I noticed your righthand gauges were flashing a lot. Are they distracting when driving at night? Looks like a fun road.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Nautoncall, I noticed your righthand gauges were flashing a lot. Are they distracting when driving at night? Looks like a fun road.

That's an artifact of the camera and LED lighting.

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
So are you trying to say they are not flashing or that they are not as bright as they look or both?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Those are Speedhut gauges.

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Sorry, but you're not answering my questions. Are the constantly changing LED lights distracting at night?

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Sorry, but you're not answering my questions. Are the constantly changing LED lights distracting at night?

No flashing in real life

Video camera frame rate faster than lighting refresh rate