I'm glad about few answers I could use

I'm a GT owner
Drive avg 3000 miles a year
I race it
Show it
Street drive
Raced ford for years
Hold a NHRA comp license

I did not hit send yet . should I make a vid? I have some cool race vids at the track . Or is it over kill and they will not look at it .

Bullitt2065

Aug 25, 2015
Detroit, MI
I'm glad about few answers I could use

I'm a GT owner
Drive avg 3000 miles a year
I race it
Show it
Street drive
Raced ford for years
Hold a NHRA comp license

I did not hit send yet . should I make a vid? I have some cool race vids at the track . Or is it over kill and they will not look at it .

Everything you add that shows you being a good GT owner and brand ambassador is going to help you.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
At least I THINK I am NOT on Facebook, u-tube , linked-in etc....

I have enough information that seems to be in public domain , that I prefer to "stay off the grid" where possible.

andy (ajb)

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
you forgot option for both video and pictures

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
At least I THINK I am NOT on Facebook, u-tube , linked-in etc....

I have enough information that seems to be in public domain , that I prefer to "stay off the grid" where possible.

andy (ajb)

:agree:

I agree with you, Andy - The Ford GT Forum is my "Facebook." Social media is not my thing, although I did post my travels to and from Rally 10 on YouTube - mainly to then be able to post them here on the forum.

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
what about both options that's what I did

Adios

GT Owner
Apr 24, 2010
E. Washington State
I only posted pic's at car shows that are charitable events for children. Is so cool to see these young people again 5-10 years later and tell about how excited they were to have there parents snap pic's of them setting in the GT.

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
I guess choose vid if you did both. that's what I will do. I just remembered my photobucket password today for the link

Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I'm with Ralphie on this one. Social media for docs can be a fiasco, I don't do any of it. I also hope Ford is discreet with the positive notifications cause I don't want dealers or any of you guys bugging me to sell it to you or give you a ride.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I'm with Ralphie on this one. Social media for docs can be a fiasco, I don't do any of it. I also hope Ford is discreet with the positive notifications cause I don't want dealers or any of you guys bugging me to sell it to you or give you a ride.

can I have ride ?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Anything for you bud.

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
Which fields did you guys add the extra info into? Someone in another thread said about adding it into section 4, but for me that section just has the 3 checkboxes to agree to stuff and submit :confused

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
I'll let you gaze at my 2005 Yellow and my 2017 Yellow GT's

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461591680.159982.jpg

Two hours for a 60 second video. I'd rather get up and make a speech somewhere. Jeez

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
There's just no possible way to say everything I need to say in 60 seconds.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
I'm submitting both and the video confirms I made the correct choice in life that keeps me away from the camera. :lol

Vince H

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
I'm submitting both and the video confirms I made the correct choice in life that keeps me away from the camera. :lol

Vince H

Agree Vince. I'm videoless. ;-)))

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Sorry, but no way I could tell my story on video in one minute. I'm not smart enough to download the video if I had one. Oh Well!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

I've assembled a photo file but culling a few out of thousands taken over ten years is almost impossible. I doubt the screeners want to go through hundreds of photos. Here goes!

Chip

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Gentlemen,

I've assembled a photo file but culling a few out of thousands taken over ten years is almost impossible. I doubt the screeners want to go through hundreds of photos. Here goes!

Chip

There is a place for LINKS to two photos and two videos. Links only - the photos/videos have to already be uploaded to a place like Photobucket (still + video) or YouTube (video)