Status
Not open for further replies.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I am pleased to be able to bring you the opportunity to participate in the historic return of the Ford GT to Le Mans as a VIP guest of Ford Motor Company! Ford will be expanding their facility at raccordement, the final corner of the circuit, with the inclusion of a trackside suite dedicated exclusively to a very limited number of Ford GT owners.

You will have the opportunity to be hosted by Edsel B. Ford II at the race, with full VIP access Thursday thru Sunday including:

• Trackside qualifying and race viewing from the Ford Racing Centre
• Access to the Ford Pit Suite located above the garage during the race
• Ford GT parking within the circuit
• Pit Walk access
• Special Friday lunch hosted by Edsel Ford and Henry Ford III with private driver meet and greet
• Participation from Ford VIPs such as Chairman Bill Ford, CEO Mark Fields and Executive VPs Raj Nair and Jim Farley
• Circuit perimeter tours of different vantage points around the 8.4 mile circuit during the race
• Transport to the Le Mans center for the Friday driver’s parade and a special VIP dinner
• Guided tours of the Ford pit garages
• Fully inclusive first-class food & beverage within the Ford Racing Centre
• Access to the Le Mans Museum
• A full package of ways (wifi, television, radio) to stay up to date with the race while on-site
• End of race celebration
• Limited edition attendee-only gifts

The opportunity to celebrate the return of Ford GT to Le Mans with the Ford family, Ford Motor Company, VIPs from the race team, the drivers themselves, etc is a truly once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Please see the link below for details, and I hope you are able to join us as we celebrate the next chapter in the wonderful Ford GT history we're privileged to be a part of!

http://www.fordgtforum.com/lemans/

GTLM.jpg

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
VIP Guests from Ford

Ford Motor Company Chairman Bill Ford

BF.jpg

FMC CEO Mark Fields

MF.jpg

FMC Executive Vice President, CTO and Global Product Development chief Raj Nair

Raj-1-262x272.jpg

FMC Director Edsel B. Ford II

edsel-1-262x272.jpg

FMC Global Performance Vehicle Marketing Manager Henry Ford III

HF3-1-262x272.jpg

FMC Executive Vice President, and President Europe, Middle East & Africa Jim Farley

JF-262x272.jpg

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Just rubbing more salt in the wound that I can't make it....

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Fantastic! Sorry Ed. We'll miss you.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Can't wait!
This will be epic!

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Great collateral material! I believe that this agenda/content level is exactly what Edsel had in mind back when he presented with Mose at Rally X. Sure glad that he dropped the task at your door and not mine! ;-))

Amazing opportunity - Nice work!

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Amy and I will be there and would really like to bring the GT. Is there any more detail on how to do so plus insurance costs, etc..., or is everybody on their own on this front?

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
We've already got our tickets to France!
Lady Moose

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Amazing opportunity - Nice work!
Agreed thanks for making this possible can't wait

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Cool! And the "sand bags" will be left behind in the U.S.!!!

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Check for event sent, airline tickets purchased, motor home rented and inside the track space secure. Nothing left to do but buy Ford GT shirts.:party:usa:party

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Signed up and paid!! See ya there!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Paperwork sent, check going out this week.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
The cheque is in the mail!
Still hoping I/we can figure out a way of getting the car over, so hopefully we can upgrade the package if it works out?

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Thanks Dave, this is pretty awesome. Also interested in any package to include bringing the GT: shipping, insurances, logistics?

Still hoping I/we can figure out a way of getting the car over, so hopefully we can upgrade the package if it works out?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

Yes, definitely.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Check is going out today and flights booked for Susan and myself. Now just looking for any advice regarding lodging and transportation of GT's over the pond.

Vince H

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I'm signed up & paid! I haven't found any insurance fees that are not reasonable for driving our personal GTs in Europe. Unless someone tells me otherwise I am resigned to the fact that I won't be bringing my GT.

Maybe we could take turns driving St Ho's GT! LOL - I'd like to do a burnout in it on the Champs-Elysees!

Ed

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
I'm signed up & paid! I haven't found any insurance fees that are not reasonable for driving our personal GTs in Europe. Unless someone tells me otherwise I am resigned to the fact that I won't be bringing my GT.

Maybe we could take turns driving St Ho's GT! LOL - I'd like to do a burnout in it on the Champs-Elysees!

Ed

I already asked!!! We're both in line behind Mrs St Ho!

But he has started a list so maybe there's hope we could catch rides with some of our European buddies.

(Paid up and flights booked. Waiting on hotel details but that search has started.)

mike becks

GT Owner
Aug 7, 2006
Dania
Great news thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.