Ford GTs at the 2016 Rolex 24 at Daytona

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Stopped by Clarksville to give Larry his books and posters, it was a beautiful day and he drove his new Shelby GT 350. What a great car and a grate end to our trip.

Renee an I made it home at 1:30 today after parking in Kentucky Walmart and watching super bowl last night.

I am glad you made it home safe and sound Blake. Not only is it a great car but Larry is a great guy in general we enjoyed spending time with your crew during DAYTONA 24 week

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I just received a survey of the event. I gave them all good marks (Acceptable for the food though). There was one mean young lady working there with Ford that I wasn't too happy with but everyone else was great. I didn't mention it on the survey but I can complain to all of you :)

Ed

Same with me Ed the food was marginal at best but with everything else being exceptional it was easy to overlook

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Stopped by Clarksville to give Larry his books and posters, it was a beautiful day and he drove his new Shelby GT 350. What a great car and a grate end to our trip.

Renee an I made it home at 1:30 today after parking in Kentucky Walmart and watching super bowl last night.

While at Dynamax having my XL serviced they were painting your coach. Someone said it was personally built for Warren Buffett (new owner of Dynamax) and a party he was throwing at the 500? They let me take a quick peek inside......what a sweet ride, congrats!

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
The only thing that made up for the food was the lovely 5* Oceanside Hotel. :lol

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
The only thing that made up for the food was the lovely 5* Oceanside Hotel. :lol

To call the Oceanside a " 5* Hotel" is doing it a great disservice. It's more of a Palace by the Sea. :lol

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
5? Sure, on a 1 to 10.:lol

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Heidi loved watching the Oceanside Inn drug busts with the DEA agents & SWAT teams while she waited in the lobby for a ride to the track! I'm coming back for spring break! LOL

Ed

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Uh...I thought the jambalaya was pretty damn good...

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV

Oh Yeah! :biggrin Tomy turned us on to the Jambalaya, I had a completely different idea of what jambalaya was and would never had tried it. We loved it! :thumbsup
Thanks Tomy!

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida

Blake it was great to meet you and Larry at Kissimmee. You're the man with all the toys. I love that motorhome, gorgeous.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

Ohhhh yes MIKE the jambalaya was awesome! Thanks for dropping it by