Official Rally 10 Books – they are in !

Matech GT1

GT Owner
Apr 2, 2009
London
Good news everyone who ordered….the printed books have all arrived at DBK’s place, both Rally 10 and Rally 9 re-prints. He is away until the end of the weekend, and so will be posting them out beginning Monday 5th October.

We’ve printed off a few extra copies for those who forgot, or never got around to getting one. Here’s the link again, for both this year’s Rally in Dearborn, and last year’s in Vegas. Make sure you have a copy of each if you attended J

Oh and by the way, I’ll be putting up another post in the next few days, detailing how you can get hold of the large panorama shots of our group outside World Headquarters. Anyone interested in large format widescreen prints?

Cheers all,
Steve

http://fordgtforum.myshopify.com/products/ford-gt-national-rally-10-commemorative-book

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Wrong side of the pond :(

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Just kidding :)

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Ordered. thank you!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Cool!! I will look forward to receiving it. I still want a USB of all the pics. there are many pics that I would like to have but not necessarily a large blow up of those pics. Lots of good memories.!! . Come on Steve. ..:biggrin:biggrin

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
i agree

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Just received mine. Looks great!

svtowner

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 2, 2006
Got mine. Well done. Nice to have names with faces.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Rally 10 book received.!! Fantastic job Steve !! I still want a USB... :biggrin

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Nice job on the R10 book!
Really good fun!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Received mine yesterday and it's Wonderful. First class Book. Thanks Steve and Dave.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I got mine! :)

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
You guys make me jealous ;)

Lightning

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 9, 2006
Hutchinson, Kansas
Received book today! Beautiful job! Thanks!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Outstanding effort on both thanks to Steve and Dave. It appears there was an effort to have everyone included. I really like the pictures in R10 with everyone's name. Every year there are new members at the Rally we may not have the opportunity to meet and putting a name to a face is a great idea.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Susan and I just looked through ours. Brings back the same big smiles we had for the entire Rally. We consider ourselves fortunate to be associated with the very best of friends and greatest Supercar in history. Long live the Ford GT and its owners!

Vince H

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Received... very nice. will show Margaret and Megan and Ryan this weekend.
Adding the Names is a real plus. Margaret has been asking me each year for a similar type of "Yearbook".

It also reminded me.... were we not supposed to get a "Medallion of Achievement " if we have attended nine (9) out of the ten (10) Rallies....?
Maybe a silver medal similar to those who received the ''Gold 10 out of 10 award''. ??

andy (ajb)

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yeah, but someone walked off with the whole bag. Nice.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Yeah... real nice... I bet the medallions begin to show up on 'E-bay' in a few months . Sad times...

andy (ajb)

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Yeah... real nice... I bet the medallions begin to show up on 'E-bay' in a few months . Sad times...

andy (ajb)

Your prize, same as mine. 9x the memories of a first time Rally attendee. I can live with that.