Ford Performance upgrade kit = m-2005-gt

KKOSH

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2015
Milford, MI
Hi everyone, I noticed that this isn't available anymore. Does anyone know where there might be one to buy?
Would like to upgrade the performance but stick with the Ford parts. After driving the GT for a week or so, it feels slow compared to my 750hp plus GT500. :)

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Hi everyone, I noticed that this isn't available anymore. Does anyone know where there might be one to buy?
Would like to upgrade the performance but stick with the Ford parts. After driving the GT for a week or so, it feels slow compared to my 750hp plus GT500. :)

Check with Kendall (nota4re) or the GT Guy.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Its not longer available. I sell my own pulley / tuner package for $ 999. Link:

http://www.unleashedtuning.com/ford-gt-sct-x4-2-8-pulley-package/

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
We also offer a kit in the same spirit as the original Ford Racing solution.

1. We use the exact same pulley/ same source as the Ford Racing kit. Frankly we had a couple of bad experiences with other pulleys. (NOT Torrie's pulley, which we have never tried.)
2. We include spacers for the power steering pump to keep the OEM serpentine belt tensioner in the middle of it's range. The Ford Racing Kit was the only kit to include these spacers and after having seen the movement in the tensioners when the engine is under power, we are believers.
3. Finally, we include an SCT tuner and tune which provides the near-identical (if not exact) gains as the Ford Racing Kit
4. $995

clemmon77

Apr 13, 2016
We also offer a kit in the same spirit as the original Ford Racing solution.

1. We use the exact same pulley/ same source as the Ford Racing kit. Frankly we had a couple of bad experiences with other pulleys. (NOT Torrie's pulley, which we have never tried.)
2. We include spacers for the power steering pump to keep the OEM serpentine belt tensioner in the middle of it's range. The Ford Racing Kit was the only kit to include these spacers and after having seen the movement in the tensioners when the engine is under power, we are believers.
3. Finally, we include an SCT tuner and tune which provides the near-identical (if not exact) gains as the Ford Racing Kit
4. $995

Do you guys still sell this kit?

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida

clemmon77

Apr 13, 2016

Thanks. Does it need the spacers noted above?

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
No it does not.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Let me know if you want to proceed, I just have one pulley left in stock.

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I have a brand new 4.5L Whipple in the box for a great deal if you want to dust your GT500. I will be posting it FS this week.

CampoLady

GT Owner
May 25, 2018
FGT899: what are you asking for the 4.5LW ?