Looking for RALLY X footage donations.....

JustinLapriore

Videographer
Apr 22, 2013
Seattle, WA
Great to see everybody in Dearborn, I had a blast shooting for you all again this year. I am wondering if anyone has ANY GoPro/Drone/Handheld footage that they would like to contribute to this year's production. I could send thumb drives if necessary, or orchestrate sharing via the web. It would be greatly appreciated, and add to the film a ton. PM me or get back to me here. Thanks so much, I can't wait to get to work on this piece.

Cheers.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I had go pro, running from PDC to DDC, when streets were closed for us (turned it off when got to wall of DDC),. Ill look tonight if anything worth bothering with.

JustinLapriore

Videographer
Apr 22, 2013
Seattle, WA
Great! I'm really just looking for short clips and a variety of shots/angles. Anything will add to the film. Thanks!

SPEED DEMON

GT Owner
Nov 19, 2006
Albuquerque NM
Shot this from my drone

image.jpgimage.jpg

Not bad pic I liked it

SPEED DEMON

GT Owner
Nov 19, 2006
Albuquerque NM
Don't know why it posted 2 pics sorry

PM me I also have more footage I also had the hand held gimble

Last edited:

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
New desktop picture, thanks

JustinLapriore

Videographer
Apr 22, 2013
Seattle, WA
Id love to see the drone footage! Email me at Justin@LetsMakeMedia.com and we can figure it out.

Thanks!

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Hey Justin
Sorry I didn't get anything for you. I brought my GoPro with me only to find out it didn't have any charge as I was getting into the car for the rally on Friday:( Looking forward to your vid!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Yes, contact drew at classic insurance. I downloaded my raw footage from my drone. He has the hi-res file. He should be able to share it with you. Drew, if you are reading this, please send that footage I shot with the drone to these guys

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Justin. Sorry I did not take any go pro this year. But I hope you get enough raw material from others.! Last year's Dust Devils video was GREAT. Andy (ajb)

JustinLapriore

Videographer
Apr 22, 2013
Seattle, WA
Yes, contact drew at classic insurance. I downloaded my raw footage from my drone. He has the hi-res file. He should be able to share it with you. Drew, if you are reading this, please send that footage I shot with the drone to these guys

Thanks Shelby! Much appreciated.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
pm sent