Rally 10 Photos and Videos

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I think many of us have not had time to process our photos, but they will come soon.

In the meantime, found this on the web...some GTs arriving for our day at the Dearborn Development Center.

[video=youtube;ggN-d9DnV_w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggN-d9DnV_w[/video]

Two DtRockstar1 videos:

[video=youtube;kzK9B1KD9d8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzK9B1KD9d8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;okEDUHlUCu8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okEDUHlUCu8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Shelby's drone video of the car show (already posted in another thread):

[video=youtube;yTUoeLDIZzE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTUoeLDIZzE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Isaac Ireland, FordPerformance.com:

http://racing.ford.com/enthusiasts/newsroom/2015/quick-look-_-exclusive-gallery--ford-gt-rally-show---ford-whq.html

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
FYI, for whatever reason, youtube videos won't embed with the shortcode, but if you steal the url from the browser it will put it right on the page.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Only two GTs (I think) at Camilo's Thursday evening. Most everyone else shuttled or took some sort of armored vehicle.

We were soooo close.... :lol

5D3_10910.jpg

Last edited:

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Coal roller GT!

5D3_10904.jpg

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Mark McGowan, Kip Ewing, Camilo Pardo, Chris Theodore, Neil Ressler during panel discussion.

5D3_10888.jpg

Edsel Ford, Mose Nowland, and panel moderator Karl Brauer (ENZO BTR).

5D3_10882.jpg

Last edited:

DieselDr

GT Owner
Jun 30, 2014
Texas
Does anyone have any still shots of the white gt with no side stripes from the parking garage video at appx 1:05 elapsed time? Thinking of taking the side stripes off mine and adding rims. any help from the lucky owners who are at the rally is greatly appreciated. Be safe.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Does anyone have any still shots of the white gt with no side stripes from the parking garage video at appx 1:05 elapsed time? Thinking of taking the side stripes off mine and adding rims. any help from the lucky owners who are at the rally is greatly appreciated. Be safe.

Garrett
That's Ed Sims' car.

11925622_722996101177755_1091733981_n.jpg

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Karl Brauer (ENZO BTR) playing stump the chump with Raj Nair, Chris Svensson, Henry Ford III, and Jamal Hameedi at the closing banquet.

Who would ever have imagined a single model car owners group would have this kind of access to the movers and shakers? Unprecedented?

5D3_10961.jpg

Last edited:

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
photo correction... second photo...that is Edsel Ford on the left ... not Henry Ford III.

andy (ajb)

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Thanks for the photos Gary!

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
From one that couldn't get there for last minute business issues, thank you all for the videos and photos!

It clearly was the Rally to not miss.

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Yes, thanks for the photos and video for those who could not attend. Looks like the best rally of all 10.

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
My kind of parking garage.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 496

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Just got back from Dearborn and have already put up and placed items from the event in the man cave!! What a great event and great people. This was Darlene's and my first rally. Thx to all who made it worthwhile!!

Attachments

• IMAG1282.jpg
    IMAG1282.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 475
  • IMAG1284.jpg
    IMAG1284.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 474

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
another

Attachments

• IMAG1289sm.jpg
    IMAG1289sm.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 469

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Heres what it looks like at 1pm today.Looks like a mass exodus!
But boy so far this was the best rally!
Thanks DBK!
Special thanks to all that attended and made this rally so special
My favorite moment was Anders and Terry last night!
They shook the house!
Left Dearborn at 6:13 am Home at 6:13 pm!
The Gt sure is an awesome car to travel in!

Attachments

• IMG_0649.jpg
    IMG_0649.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 453

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm worn out and speechless and just got home. All I can say at this point is Sue and I had a blast. When Sue told Henry Ford III good by last night she told him "You have been wonderful this week with all of us. You have been at every function with your wonderful grin, laugh and answering any question anyone ask of you. You look just like your Father and could I Adopt you and,take you back to Texas". Henry grinned put his arms around her and said "Yes if you introduce me to JJ Watt". She's still on a cloud. Thanks to Dave and Francesca for an Unbelievable 4 Days at Rally 10. Also Thanks to All who attended, I Was one Big Family. Wow.

Last edited:

DC-DD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2010
PA / FL
Here are a few photos I took.

Pictures are too large - I will down size and try again.

Diana

Last edited:

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
agree fantastic week wit the GT Family. Dave great job. Francesca great to meet you as well. I am sure you have been supporting Dave in the background. Thx for all your hard work and support of Dave. Dave first time we have met and you knocked this one out of the park. Meeting Edsel and Henry III (again) was over the top. Good to see some old faces and meet many new GT brethren. Every one was extremely hospitable and accepting of us newbies.
Seeing the mule New GT was spectacular!!
So many nice people and so many great events. Thx to all!!

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Just got home. Exhausted from a 13.5 hr drive and buzzing from having such a good time with all our old friends, new friends and the wonder of all the events centered on our fantastic car. Thank you Dave, Francesca and everyone else that had a hand in putting this together and executing it.

PS did anyone get a pic of Martha and me getting our "ghost trophy" for the Rally yesterday? Martha is pretty camera shy so I would love one. PM me and I can send you my email if you have one.