Wanted. used with miles. Heritage or Blue .

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Hello, I sold the GT500KR. Looking to purchase one I can drive. No stories car. Mods OK. Miles OK. Anyone have a friend selling there car please let me know. Cash funds available. Fordman1524@aol.com Or 352-650-1982
Thanks David

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
What's the matter with the one you've got?

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
What's the matter with the one you've got?

I have a load of Mods for it but have left it stock . Early car, Original owner and only put 700 miles on it. If I find one with miles I will drive it more often and add the Mods.
I see your in Tampa? Not far away. Maybe we can meet and drive sometime?
David

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Deal made.

I was able to find and secure a Very well maintained and taken care of 2006 Blue low miles with four options. Car has Mods that are exactly like what I would have wish for and were performed by Kendall including Polished Whipple, cool tech stainless exhaust, Tuned , clear bra, lowered, Charge port battery tender, Brigstone Potenza tires, California car in like new condition. Thanks for help from this GT community :thumbsup. Can't wait to get it home just in time for the rainy season to stop.
David

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Congratulations David. Now that you have a driver FGT, come to the next DuPont Cars and Coffee.

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Sinovac, Yes that will be on my list. Maybe we can get a few together again.

Now if I could figure out how to change my signature . LOL.

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
David, makes sense, congrats on finding one. I'll be back in the fall, maybe see you at a Dupont C&C.

Rick