Arizona's GT Technician Loss is North Carolina's Gain

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
A long time GT technician has moved from Arizona to North Carolina. He used to work for Auto Nation Ford here in Scottsdale, AZ. He now works for Four Seasons Ford in Hendersonville, NC. His name is Dex and those GT owners in the area should consider going to him for your service.

Tomcat

GT Owner
About 100 miles from me, Thanks

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Dex has done all the work on my GT including the PPI when I bought it. He did the headers, exhaust, pulley/tune, shifter, trans cooler and all maintenance. He knows the GT very well, is meticulous and very trustworthy. A class act and great guy too. Good luck with the move Dex!

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Funny...we spent the night in Hendersonville on the way to Carlisle. It would have been cool to stop in and welcome him to NC.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
He's a very good and knowledgeable GT Master Technician. I had Dex do some work on mine back in 2010 when he was at Power Ford in Scottsdale.

:thumbsup

Semperfi3069

Sep 26, 2008
Hendersonville, NC
Thank you all for your kind words and continued support. Please feel free to contact me directly for any service needs.

Dex
828-290-6410

Last edited:

Semperfi3069

Sep 26, 2008
Hendersonville, NC
Excentric, that would have been awesome to meet you, maybe next time. Thank you for the written welcome. :)

Last edited:

Tomcat

GT Owner
I'm in Madison NC (15 miles south of Martinsville, Va.).
I MAY be getting the Heffner Cat back (Chris?) to install...

Semperfi3069

Sep 26, 2008
Hendersonville, NC
I thought you were closer, I would have liked to do the install for you.
I'm in Madison NC (15 miles south of Martinsville, Va.).
I MAY be getting the Heffner Cat back (Chris?) to install...

Tomcat

GT Owner
I thought you were closer, I would have liked to do the install for you.

I have 36,000 miles on my GT...another 200 does not bother me. I also have a lift and tools if you end up doing "housecalls".

Semperfi3069

Sep 26, 2008
Hendersonville, NC
I want to let everyone know that I have left the Ford dealership life. I am now employed with Spartan Diesel Tech/ Spartan Truck Solutions. We specialize in Diesel Performance, Repair and Maintenance. The shop is beautiful and fully enclosed. I am still available for quality GT repair with out the high dealership price. Don't hesitate to call 828-290-6410

Last edited:

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I want to let everyone know that I have left the Ford dealership life. I am now employed with Spartan Diesel Tech/ Spartan Truck Solutions. We specialize in Diesel Performance, Repair and Maintenance. The shop is beautiful and fully enclosed. I am still available for quality GT repair with out the high dealership price. Don't hesitate to call. W-828-595-9288, C-828-290-6410

Very interesting, in that when my Ford GT Master Tech left Mossy Ford (San Diego) years back, he secured a job with San Diego Gas & Electric utility company to help maintain their truck fleet. Before re-engaging myself to perform the basic service activities of my car, I also used his services privately.

Dex is an extremely good and knowledgeable GT Master Tech, and I encourage any of you who live nearby, to utilize his expertise and services.

Tomcat

GT Owner
I want to let everyone know that I have left the Ford dealership life. I am now employed with Spartan Diesel Tech/ Spartan Truck Solutions. We specialize in Diesel Performance, Repair and Maintenance. The shop is beautiful and fully enclosed. I am still available for quality GT repair with out the high dealership price. Don't hesitate to call. W-828-595-9288, C-828-290-6410

PM sent.

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Any freelance techs in the Minneapolis area?

otis

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 13, 2011
Stillwater, MN
We have some Mpls connections. Call me.

dshears

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 26, 2009
Fremont Ca
Any freelance techs in the San Francisco bay area?

Semperfi3069

Sep 26, 2008
Hendersonville, NC
My first GT

Sorry, didn't realize I couldn't post pics. I messaged the pic to the GT Forum on Face Book.

Last edited:

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Dex you need to post a photo of your new ink!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
You have to be listed as an owner to post. Send one of the mods to change your status.

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Congrats Dex on your purchase. Send the pic to my email and I will post for you.