Arizona's GT Technician Loss is North Carolina's Gain

Semperfi3069

Sep 26, 2008
Hendersonville, NC
Dex you need to post a photo of your new ink!

That's actually what I was trying to do. I didn't mean to mislead anyone.

Semperfi3069

Sep 26, 2008
Hendersonville, NC
It has come that time to put my feelers out in search of another job position. The shop that am I currently am employed with will soon be closing its doors. This all came by surprise to me. To the EPA I owe my thanks for their assistance in ending the job that I really enjoyed :/ Many of you know my work quality, attention to detail and appreciation of the GT. If you have and leads, ideas or suggestion please feel free to share them with me.
Thank You,
Dexter

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Dennis recently retired from The GT Guy. In a recent post, Rich lamented that it takes a lot of time to train people on the GT, so he was solo for now. If you're already really familiar with GT's I'm sure he would like to talk to you.

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Pete, I think that is a great idea.

Dex, I am familiar with your excellent work at Ford of north Scottsdale. I hope you will somehow stay connected with the GT's.

Last edited:

Semperfi3069

Sep 26, 2008
Hendersonville, NC
Dennis recently retired from The GT Guy. In a recent post, Rich lamented that it takes a lot of time to train people on the GT, so he was solo for now. If you're already really familiar with GT's I'm sure he would like to talk to you.

Thank you ! I just messaged Rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Semperfi3069

Sep 26, 2008
Hendersonville, NC
Pete, I think that is a great idea.

Dex, I am familiar with your excellent work at Ford of north Scottsdale. I hope you will somehow stay connected with the GT's.

I love the GT's and caring for them is my way to stay connected. I have two here in NC that I look after

Last edited by a moderator:

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Good luck to you Dex. Hope something works out for you to keep you in the GT world.

Semperfi3069

Sep 26, 2008
Hendersonville, NC
Good luck to you Dex. Hope something works out for you to keep you in the GT world.

Thank you !

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Good luck Dex! Hopefully you find something out there, but if you happen to be back in Phoenix I won't be upset! :wink

Semperfi3069

Sep 26, 2008
Hendersonville, NC
Well, I had many offers so I "flipped a coin" and hope for the best. I accepted a Tech position with Asheville Ford. Today is my first day back to the dealership life.

Semperfi3069

Sep 26, 2008
Hendersonville, NC
I want to update you all. I am back a Four Seasons Ford in Hendersonville, NC. They were very happy to have me return. Much better team there now. I have had three GT's here so far and all from hours away. I am very thankful for each of you and will always give you my best.
Dex
828-290-6410

Last edited:

Semperfi3069

Sep 26, 2008
Hendersonville, NC
Once again I write to inform you all that I have left dealership life and have no intention of returning. I am working with a Independent shop here in Hendersonville, NC. General Auto Repair, they have strived to employ some of the best Techs in the area. I have recently created a Instagram page to introduce our shop #generalautorepair . I welcome you to check out our page. I still stay involved with the GT's. I have made a few road trips for GT repair. I love the car and plan to always stay involved.