Ford GT in Red

Bill I.

Oct 9, 2013
Farmington Hills, MI
Here are a couple more pictures of the GT in red. I searched to see if there was a thread already in existence for current GT photos, but I did not see one.

Sorry in advance for the cell phone quality...

Bill

Last edited:

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Here are a couple more pictures of the GT in red. I searched to see if there was a thread already in existence for current GT photos, but I did not see one.

Sorry in advance for the cell phone quality...

Bill

Yep, narrower stripes would be better. There is just too much stripe on the roof area. And the way it splashes over onto the rear spoiler area makes it look funny as there is nothing nearby to line it up with. Narrow the whole stripe to the roof line to spoiler so it doesn't go beyond the edges and I think it would look better.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Yep, narrower stripes would be better....

I think if they brought the stripe just inside the hood extractors, it would look much nicer. They seem to like to show off their ability to paint down into the extractors, as they did on our cars. Not necessary

View attachment 38109

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
I think if they brought the stripe just inside the hood extractors, it would look much nicer. They seem to like to show off their ability to paint down into the extractors, as they did on our cars. Not necessary

View attachment 38109

Ha. You're probably right! That said, I'll take her in a heart beat.

Vince H