ClearPlex Who's In

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
The ClearPlex has absorbed some stone hits that I'm pretty sure would have chipped
the glass.

I think it's a great idea for the AlCan.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I'm in if the deal is still on...

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
I still have a few from this buy as not all were collected by everyone on the list. R10 was awesome and even though I distributed most of them some got missed and ended up back here with me. I am going to send pms to those who didn't get theirs but I do have extras and can send one your way.

Cheers
Trent

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mine sacrificed itself and I'm ready for another, if available. thx.
Barry

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
No problem Barry, I will put your name on one. Same pricing as last year 1st post of this thread.

Cheers
Trent

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
I still have a few from this buy as not all were collected by everyone on the list. R10 was awesome and even though I distributed most of them some got missed and ended up back here with me. I am going to send pms to those who didn't get theirs but I do have extras and can send one your way.

Cheers
Trent

PM Sent

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
After rereading what I wrote it may appear that items paid for were not picked up. This is not the case as I brought the R10 deliveries with me that were to be paid for at pick up. If they weren't paid for I brought them back.
All of the items that were paid for have been delivered.

Cheers
Trent