Mark IV Lifetime
Sweet :)

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Here is your future, Chinese apparatchiks. I'll still probably lease one.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
I'd buy it, but first call would be to HRE.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I like it, now bring on the Mark IX performance coupe.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
I like it, now bring on the Mark IX performance coupe.

Wondered how long that would take. :biggrin

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
I would assume this is the MKS replacement. If so, it will need an ecoboost engine bigger than currently available to be in the performance coupe category. Ford SO needs a small V8 Ecoboost engine. Here, in the stang, the F-250, other ideas are easy to come by.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Does nothing for me.

DanQ

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2005
Lake Zurich, IL
Not a fan of the grill, too much like Jaguar / Kia/ Hyundai. I thought the Lincoln waterfall grill was becoming better looking with each new iteration.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Get rid of the Kia grille and those uuuuuuuuuugly wheels and Ford just might have something there.

Personally, I'd rather see a new 1956-57 Continental MK II 'coupe' in the works though.

(For the life of me I can't figure out why grilles seem to be such a big challenge for Ford's design people...especially at Lincoln divison. :frown)

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Best comment in the link -

"Looks like Acura had sex with Audi."

:lol

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Very Bentley.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Don't think it will do anything to lower the Lincoln average buyer age of 61. It had better deliver a whole lot more than this Buick-generic appearance.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Vid showing some 'trick' interior features in operation and illustrates the car's 'rear-chrome-trim=lights' innovation plus other info:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/41430937...n-continental/?intcmp=obnetwork#sp=show-clips

I like the interior a lot. 'Reminds me of the early '80s ('82?) 'pillows-on-a-seat' Chrys Imperial Crown's interior.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Vid showing some 'trick' interior features in operation and illustrates the car's 'rear-chrome-trim=lights' innovation plus other info:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/41430937...n-continental/?intcmp=obnetwork#sp=show-clips

I like the interior a lot. 'Reminds me of the early '80s ('82?) 'pillows-on-a-seat' Chrys Imperial Crown's interior.

In looking at the interior I see a lot of 60's re-interpretation/inspiration - e.g. use of chrome appliqués. It also mirrors Fields' comment during the press preview - 'bringing the past into the present'. Now, just add back those suicide doors. ;- ))