GT Guy Rally work

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
Like all of you we are really looking forward to this year’s Rally. We are already scheduling work for before and after the event. Our first to schedule was Steve Ard back in March of 2014. With that being said I need to schedule the time so we can take properly take care of everyone that we can. If you want work done please send me an email richgtguy@gmail.com and we can work out the logistics from there. Many guys are already shipping their cars early so we will have enough time to finish the work and have them ready to go before the Rally. Other guys are planning on leaving their cars here after the Rally as well. We will have the room here at our shop to accept cars that we work on and they can be picked up here when the owners arrive. If you are flying in we are only about 20 minutes from DTW or if you are driving in we are about 5 minutes off of I75. Once again please send me an email so we can schedule the work before or after the Rally. We plan on attending the events during the Rally but want to make sure we take care of everyone that wants something done.

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Any plans for a NY trip?

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Any plans for a NY trip?

They will be in Carlisle!

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
I still need to get my car dyno tuned since I put on the rear exit FR header system. Is that something you guys can do for me while my car is up there?

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
Nevermind, sending an email.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Like all of you we are really looking forward to this year’s Rally. We are already scheduling work for before and after the event. Our first to schedule was Steve Ard back in March of 2014. With that being said I need to schedule the time so we can take properly take care of everyone that we can. If you want work done please send me an email richgtguy@gmail.com and we can work out the logistics from there. Many guys are already shipping their cars early so we will have enough time to finish the work and have them ready to go before the Rally. Other guys are planning on leaving their cars here after the Rally as well. We will have the room here at our shop to accept cars that we work on and they can be picked up here when the owners arrive. If you are flying in we are only about 20 minutes from DTW or if you are driving in we are about 5 minutes off of I75. Once again please send me an email so we can schedule the work before or after the Rally. We plan on attending the events during the Rally but want to make sure we take care of everyone that wants something done.

Don't forget me!!!!

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
Rally work

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. Just a reminder if you plan on us working on your car please send me an email so we can schedule accordingly. Time slots for the week before the Rally are filling fast as we have over 20 scheduled for work so far and we have another 5 or so leaving their cars with us after the Rally as well. Right now we plan on receiving quite a few cars 3 weeks before to make sure we have enough time. Send me an email at richgtguy@gmail.com.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Rich & Denis almost have my car done! Yay! It'll be like new!

Ed

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Mine is up there now.