Rally 10 Transportation

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
I hope they don't use a third gear start on the GT's.

Howard

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
The Reliable warehouse is a popular local hangout. The kids always watch out for transporters rolling in and unloading. The drivers look forward to unwinding after days on the road. We should have a pre-rally meet there.

View attachment 39002

Few donuts never hurt anything but my growing midsection.

Instead of loading it on a trailer again, I may just go to the hotel, drop my stuff off and take a ride over to pick up my car. Any early arrivals want to give me a lift?;)

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
That will probably be my plan also. I'm sure someone will be around and a cab cant be too much. I get in around noon Tuesday

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Gary, you are one bad lad.

Please don't encourage him.

Mine just loaded with 3 Florida cars and this will be the last stop for pickups.

These cars perhaps:

image.jpg

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
I like this car hauler with the side doors. Much better than what some say the haulers have to climb through the windows scratching the doors.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Instead of loading it on a trailer again, I may just go to the hotel, drop my stuff off and take a ride over to pick up my car. Any early arrivals want to give me a lift?;)

When do you arrive?

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
That will probably be my plan also. I'm sure someone will be around and a cab cant be too much. I get in around noon Tuesday

When do you arrive?

Tuesday afternoon.

Gary, if I can't trick....I mean convince someone to give me a ride to the warehouse, I'll go with you.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Tuesday afternoon.

Gary, if I can't trick....I mean convince someone to give me a ride to the warehouse, I'll go with you.

I get in Monday and can give you a ride. Please click the link for an estimate. Cash only.

http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Detroit

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
I get in Monday and can give you a ride. Please click the link for an estimate. Cash only.

http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Detroit

Thanks, Counselor. Those prices are actually quite reasonable. I was expecting the full-on prison inmate-violation attorney rates.

Doctr V

GT Owner
Mar 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
Thanks, Counselor. Those prices are actually quite reasonable. I was expecting the full-on prison inmate-violation attorney rates.

I will be around too guys. Planning on parking across the street with the truck and trailer Sunday afternoon.. Text me if anyone needs help. 814-397-4558 Eric

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Loaded up and on the way. First time ever into an empty trailer. See some of you Monday in St Louis and everyone on Tuesday.

i tried to upload a picture of the "lonely GT" but got the message "upload failed" multiple times.

Last edited:

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Loading tomorrow or Friday.

On the picture issue? Im guessing you are using Internet Explorer? If so, I had the same issue, switched Mozilla Firefox, issues went away.

Loaded up and on the way. First time ever into an empty trailer. See some of you Monday in St Louis and everyone on Tuesday.

i tried to upload a picture of the "lonely GT" but got the message "upload failed" multiple times.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
...I tried to upload a picture of the "lonely GT" but got the message "upload failed" multiple times.

Loading tomorrow or Friday.

On the picture issue? Im guessing you are using Internet Explorer? If so, I had the same issue, switched Mozilla Firefox, issues went away.

That's interesting! When I have gotten that message in either i.e or chrome, I usually resize the picture about 50 to 70% and it uploads. Seems to want pictures less than 1.2 Mbyte to allow an upload. Perhaps Firefox resizes the pictures.

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
I was using Safari and the pic was with my iPhone so I thought size would not be a problem. Will try again tomorrow, and if Safari does not work I will try Firefox.

Attachments

• rsz_1img_2762.jpg
    rsz_1img_2762.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I was using Safari and the pic was with my iPhone so I thought size would not be a problem. Will try again tomorrow, and if Safari does not work I will try Firefox.

I don't know what's going on with the forum, but I've run into the same thing. I downsize photos to 1200 pixels wide and they upload. Don't know what the maximum file size is.

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Loaded up this morning. Hoping Reliable will prove third time's the charm. ( Full story on request over glass of wine. )

Going to Reliable warehouse, where I hope to pick up Monday. Arriving at Henry Sunday.

Ed and others; if you need a ride Monday - or Tuesday for that matter - give me a call on 910-398-3179.

Safe travels to all.

( Watching NASCAR Truck race and 17 year old is leading!!! Ah, to be young again. )

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Locked n Loaded! Super nice guy from Reliable, Mike, is taking her and a couple of her West Texas cousins!

Attachments

• It has begun!.jpg
    It has begun!.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Front row!.jpg
    Front row!.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 95
  • All the way in!.jpg
    All the way in!.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Reliable GT.jpg
    Reliable GT.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
I'll be in Detroit Monday if anyone needs help moving cars around/receiving. I just have to grab my car from Rich/Denis's place Monday morning and then I'm free. We also don't leave until Monday so I can help with any late loaders that have to leave prior to their car being loaded.